What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please, remember the warnings issued earlier against being disrespectful to women.

Auntie is no way to address someone - stick to addressing each other with their usernames.

Thank you @Awesome

Ban @Alpha1 :D

Last edited by a moderator:
@Talon im sorry i annoyed you yesterday ..
The third time i asked just to point out that dragons meant nothing..
Im feeling so guilty i annoyed u i didnt have breakfast..
Aapi apology accepted?

@Alpha1 i realized I was a little harsh...and yes I have forgiven you little bro....

Aunt :angry: go and take some rest insane :angry:

I m younger thn You got it :angry:

@Mirzay itna ghussa mat ker phatt jai gi :rofl:

Let me see what Mirzay has to say,

"Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!! ese bhe hota hae...:undecided:"

@Mirzay

Don't mind it, i was in mood to mimic your posting style.So, i did.You are welcome as well.
:D

Next will be Mastan khan and Talon & spark and Razpak and the list is long......:lol:

@Alpha1 bro, I told you before dont try TOO HARD it just makes it annoying obsession like freaky!! :blink:

hi @M-48 and @Mirzay how's your nani g?

@Neptune naah shes not...shes your aunty, right @Mirzay :rofl:

Ok Talon let's play a game, let's mimic eachothers post in a funny way.....

Don't copy paste from old posts, just follow the particular posting style of the individual you are mimiking.

You can add a quiz question to ask about who's style you've followed for the readers to guess it out.What ya say?

Everybody let's keep it civil and enjoy it meanwhile......

as you see the ship's docked in a port. It has nothin to do with the ship. It's just a part of port's crane. They captioned it on the photo :)

Part of the crane? what part? what is the utility of this part? what is the name of this part?

@Alpha1 i realized I was a little harsh...and yes I have forgiven you little bro....

next time if u think u have hurt your baby bro.. Remember that he has already forgiven you.. Dont underestimate my love for my 3 sisters.. Especialy u! :pakistan:

next time if u think u have hurt your baby bro.. Remember that he has already forgiven you.. Dont underestimate my love for my 3 sisters.. Especialy u! :pakistan:

Lmao bongaya sarii dunya ki auretein teri bhen lagh thi hain. :rofl:

Yeh bataa tumay larkiaan pasaand hain?

Part of the crane? what part? what is the utility of this part? what is the name of this part?

look carefully, the ship's docked at in a port. And you know there are cranes in ports. Possibly a container crane or sth else. But a Crane. Not a part of the ship.

@Talon @Mirzay im laughing at the Irony of what happened right now
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

she is older than me.. Anyways ill edit that

She can be 100 years older than you, you address her by the username only.

You can address anyone with their usernames, there is no need to even suffix, bhai behn, uncle, sir, maam whatever. Especially if someone objects, you should honor it immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom