What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah I just do that sumtimes, mix punjabi and urdu.

LOLOL I see!! My dad yells at me in panjabi when he is really mad.....haha it's so awesome because I have NO CLUE what he is saying LOLOL :lol:

alright i have work to do tom. morning. gonna hit the bed! gluck with classes tom. and ttyl loser LOL :P

Goodnight everyone !!! :lazy: lol

i'm in the middle of the class now. Google it you'll find it :)
@KingMamba93 btw it WAS NOT Ataturk who declared jihad. It was the dumpa$s Ottoman Gov't and it's Sultan

Sultan was just a figure head for a couple of years before ww1 even occured. Let me know when you can send me source, I cannot find it.

LOLOL I see!! My dad yells at me in panjabi when he is really mad.....haha it's so awesome because I have NO CLUE what he is saying LOLOL :lol:

alright i have work to do tom. morning. gonna hit the bed! gluck with classes tom. and ttyl loser LOL :P

Goodnight everyone !!! :lazy: lol

Gn suprised your dad knows punjabi lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sultan was just a figure head for a couple of years before ww1 even occured. Let me know when you can send me source, I cannot find it.

really well actually...he is very pakistani..trust me LOLOLOL... :D

kk nite! lol

@ZYXW good night!!!

For Turks yes. But for the other countries whom were living under ottoman flag, they were thinking that Sultanate was everything. In WW1 a lot of people fight with Ottomans. But it was only the Turks in the Independence War. Even the Ottoman govt fought against us in order to keep the sultanate. But thank the God, Ataturk and other millions of fallen's blood. Destroyed them all. And established a Secular Republic :) ps i will post it when I find a source

For Turks yes. But for the other countries whom were living under ottoman flag, they were thinking that Sultanate was everything. In WW1 a lot of people fight with Ottomans. But it was only the Turks in the Independence War. Even the Ottoman govt fought against us in order to keep the sultanate. But thank the God, Ataturk and other millions of fallen's blood. Destroyed them all. And established a Secular Republic :) ps i will post it when I find a source

BTW I never said I don't like ataturk, but I am not a fan of some of his policies. That being said I understand why he did some of the things he did but I just think he went a little over the top.

jald baazi mein shadi kr k sara jeevan bigar lo ge

aur soch samjh kr kro ge to konsa teer mar lo ge:P

===============================

Chali jaati hai aaye din wo Beauty-parlour mein yun, (GHALIB):P

K maqsad hai Jawan lagna Misaal-e-Hoor ho jana.

Magar ye baat kisi Begum ki samajh mein kyun nahi aati?

K mumkin hi nahi kishmish ka phir se ANGooR ho jana!

<>​

@S.U.R.B. :rofl: :rofl: wah wah wah :rofl:

@Aeronaut I am just going to eat Chicken Tikka Pizza with Behari Chicken stuffed roles you are free to feel jealous and hungry

:woot: :woot:

razPak to kisi k sath nice nhi ho sakte but @Neptune :what: shocking

don't get it wrong aunt. I say being "just" nice is bad. I say to my bro, Stay Though, Stay Strong, Stay Personalised (nice

@Talon im sorry i annoyed you yesterday ..
The third time i asked just to point out that dragons meant nothing..
Im feeling so guilty i annoyed u i didnt have breakfast..
Aapi apology accepted?

Guys what is this?
Can any 1 explain?

coast-guard-295.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom