What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell the whole story, then they won and repayed everyone by spitting in their faces by becoming quasi kuffar.

Hey, that's the dumbest **** I ever read. For real lil nigga.

There plenty of religious Turks, and they are just like Pakistani bezurgs. Don't let the cover of the book fool you.

People can judge us Pakistanis by the likes of our government and Zardari, but would that be justified?

Hey, that's the dumbest **** I ever read. For real lil nigga.

There plenty of religious Turks, and they are just like Pakistani bezurgs. Don't let the cover of the book fool you.

People can judge us Pakistanis by the likes of our government and Zardari, but would that be justified?

Cover of what book, it is what it is. They lost ww1 then mustafa called for jihad so even kurds joined his army, subcontinent muslims got all hyoe sent cash, gold whatever to help them and then after they won they decided islam was a problem. I am sure there are religioud turks but history is history.

Can you give me live stream of news channel?

Are there damages?

Are people hurt?

I mean 5.9 is not that extreme.
some people injured.

Source was 290feet deep on pakafghan border...

I think you are overreacting to this convo.

are you crazy bro? But it was Inonu (Ataturk's best man) who sent the whole Turkish Naval Battle Fleet to your area when you had territorial problems with iran when your republic founde. I'm really disappointed :(

That was english.

Source????

i'm in the middle of the class now. Google it you'll find it :)
@KingMamba93 btw it WAS NOT Ataturk who declared jihad. It was the dumpa$s Ottoman Gov't and it's Sultan

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom