What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao bongaya sarii dunya ki auretein teri bhen lagh thi hain. :rofl:

Yeh bataa tumay larkiaan pasaand hain?

@Talon what do you thnk of the convo b/w me, mamba and razi and zywx

She can be 100 years older than you, you address her by the username only.

You can address anyone with their usernames, there is no need to even suffix, bhai behn, uncle, sir, maam whatever. Especially if someone objects, you should honor it immediately.

totaly agreed. Cool bro!

@S.U.R.B. who are u mimicking! What about the game?

Last edited by a moderator:
look carefully, the ship's docked at in a port. And you know there are cranes in ports. Possibly a container crane or sth else. But a Crane. Not a part of the ship.

Ship is not docked/berthed.
See the water on both sides.

Hi!

There is no chance in heaven that JF-17 will be able to enjoy the same payload as a MKI can,even the pilot sitting in the flanker has more toothpicks in his side pocket than the whole armoury that the JFT is carrying under it's wings---- Sir, when i was young---that was around (1857-1867) ,we used to manufacture pretty light platforms, made of carbon structure----the man on radar could hardly pick a blob on his screen.Modern day war is not fought with any of these machines now a days---Alas!.The youngmen of today should do something to make a difference...!

Mastankhan, He's one of my favorites and i've got great respect for him in my heart.

Mastan khan

Hi!

There is no chance in heaven that JF-17 will be able to enjoy the same payload as a MKI can,even the pilot sitting in the flanker has more toothpicks in his side pocket than the whole armoury that the JFT is carrying under it's wings---- Sir, when i was young---that was around (1857-1867) ,we used to manufacture pretty light platforms, made of carbon structure----the man on radar could hardly pick a blob on his screen.Modern day war is not fought with any of these machines now a days---Alas!.The youngmen of today should do something to make a difference...!

Mastankhan, He's one of my favorites and i've got great respect for him in my heart.

Mastan khan

good one ;) now can you do one of mines? :)

@Talon what do you thnk of the convo b/w me, mamba and razi and zywx

totaly agreed. Cool bro!

@S.U.R.B. who are u mimicking! What about the game?

Uh! was just in mood ,so.

You can pick the ones you like the most.That's to follow the posting style and format a post in turning the subject to a lighter mood.With out any disrespect and avoiding being rude.:)

Uh! was just in mood ,so.

You can pick the ones you like the most.That's to follow the posting style and format a post in turning the subject to a lighter mood.With out any disrespect and avoiding being rude.:)

try postng like me!!!
@anybody

Lmao bongaya sarii dunya ki auretein teri bhen lagh thi hain. :rofl:

Yeh bataa tumay larkiaan pasaand hain?

@RazPaK ullo tay ullo hi rehna!! :rofl:

Ok Talon let's play a game, let's mimic eachothers post in a funny way.....

Don't copy paste from old posts, just follow the particular posting style of the individual you are mimiking.

You can add a quiz question to ask about who's style you've followed for the readers to guess it out.What ya say?

Everybody let's keep it civil and enjoy it meanwhile......

ok @RazPaK you start...I know you can mimic both @Mirzay and @Alpha1 :angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom