What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look @Alpha1

I can have you going from this:
6438538-silly-nerd-with-keyboard-over-white-background.jpg

To this:

All you gotta do is listen to my advice.
btw u would be happy to know that im not a nerd.. :rofl:

i dont look like one

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't listen to the coconut Alpha.

Remember when Peter Parker turned into a badass in spiderman 3?

peter_parker-evil.jpg

All the chicks were after him.

She just wants you to be forever alone.

Trust me. The worse you treat a girl, the more they like you.

@Alpha1 ....dude, you're probably one of the sweetest guys on this forum....DO NOT LISTEN TO HIM......any smart girl will walk out on you if you treat her like ****.....you're a sweetheart, just be yourself and you'll be fine!

@RazPaK STOP GIVING TERRIBLE ADVICE :P

@Alpha1

I'm really trying to help you man. :drag:

But you gotta listen..

I treat my female co-workers badly and a lot of them like me for it.

:agree:

I don't know yours, but Australian girls like though men! ;)
tough is gøod i know but treating a girl like a ****(dont knw what it is) is another thing

@Alpha1 ....dude, you're probably one of the sweetest guys on this forum....DO NOT LISTEN TO HIM......any smart girl will walk out on you if you treat her like ****.....you're a sweetheart, just be yourself and you'll be fine!

@RazPaK a female knows what a female likes!

Treating her badly -she wont stick for long i think

Lmaooo you know only what I let you know, sometimes I throw in some words that only new yorkers would understand just to see someones reaction. That is how I know you are actually from the area. :P

don't play yourself...i don't talk to ppl I can't figure out....I read you like an open book...you don't even have to say it....you give it away with some of your posts...the serious ones of course :P

@RazPaK a female knows what females likes!

Treating a girl badly -she wont stick for long i think

tough is gøod i know but treating a girl like a ****(dont knw what it is) is another thing

I may got banned if I write down all the things I did with her. Threating is bad. But stay strong! Stay Personalised! And Stay Though! How's dat?

@Alpha1

I'm really trying to help you man. :drag:

But you gotta listen..

I treat my female co-workers badly and a lot of them like me for it.

:agree:

LMAOOOO.......no razzzyyyy admit it or not...you and @KingMamba93 have the perfect amount of meaness...anything a bit more than that would not be attractive anymore.

@RazPaK nowadays pdf arabs say arabs and jews are cousins to justify their siding with zionists. -___- Beghairat kute

I may got banned if I write down all the things I did with her. Threating is bad. But stay strong! Stay Personalised! And Stay Though! How's dat?
i agree

tough(protecting) +nice(kind)

@RazPaK nowadays pdf arabs say arabs and jews are cousins to justify their siding with zionists. -___- Beghairat kute

So what?

They are cousins. Look at the noses and how much they fiend for dat hummus. :rofl:

i agree

tough(protecting) +nice(kind)

OMG, they are all trying to turn you into a puss-y.

Am I not your big brother??

@RazPaK a female knows what females likes!

Treating a girl badly -she wont stick for long i think

don't listen to him....it's okay to play around and be mean....but there is a line...you cross it and become a jerk, any smart girl would leave you!

But don't worry about that, you're awesome the way you are....stay sweet darling :enjoy:

don't play yourself...i don't talk to ppl I can't figure out....I read you like an open book...you don't even have to say it....you give it away with some of your posts...the serious ones of course :P

Okay so tell me what you know, I will acknowledge where you are right. :D

don't listen to him....it's okay to play around and be mean....but there is a line...you cross it and become a jerk, any smart girl would leave you!

But don't worry about that, you're awesome the way you are....stay sweet darling :enjoy:

Yeah, but you wouldn't date him. :rofl:

AM I RIGHT?

STOP TURNING THE BOY INTO A PUSS IN BOOTS.

@RazPaK look what she wrote..

U are my bro but look what she wrote

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom