What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright ladies and fellas, i'm off the bus, i'll wall to school about 10 minutes I'm back ;)

Am I that transparent? :undecided: That is no good, I should be your motivation not a distraction. :lol: So you have me all figured out, tell me what type of guy am I? :cheesy:

nahhhhh we'll save that question for another time! It's no fun if I just give it away now is it? ;)

sloww Mamba...I nailed your personality before you did mine :D Kuch seeko mujhe yaar LOL

@RazPaK bro idk if you are being serious but some of my closest friends concur. :lol: I think I'm a decent dude though. :toast_sign:

Last edited by a moderator:
nahhhhh we'll save that question for another time! It's no fun if I just give it away now is it? ;)

sloww Mamba...I nailed your personality before you did mine :D Kuch seeko mujhe yaar LOL

Nah I am good at reading people, it might be all those psyche classes I have taken. Just because I don't tell you what I think your personality is does not mean I don't know, it just means I haven't said it out loud. :D

@surb

That was hilarious. If you want, I can translate for some of Ameri-***** or ABCD's here.

:rofl:

Use proxy my dear.

****, you coulda just asked me.

you-sir-are-an-asshole.jpg

:omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:

Nah I am good at reading people, it might be all those psyche classes I have taken. Just because I don't tell you what I think your personality is does not mean I don't know, it just means I haven't said it out loud. :D

i KNOW....that's why that quality was number two on my list of things I know about you.....Razzzyy nailed number one :D LOLOLOL just kidding.....

no but you are a jerk. that's why I like talking to you haha you don't put up with my **** and give me blunt responses...believe it or not I like ppl like that loser LOLOLOLOL :P

Ohhhh... I seee......

if you don't mind me asking...when is the funeral? Are you attending?
tommorow, yes im attending
his Dad is in Canada
he has to come thats why its delayed.

i KNOW....that's why that quality was number two on my list of things I know about you.....Razzzyy nailed number one :D LOLOLOL just kidding.....

no but you are a jerk. that's why I like talking to you haha you don't put up with my **** and give me blunt responses...believe it or not I like ppl like that loser LOLOLOLOL :P

See what she just said @Alpha.

Girls don't like it when you are nice to them.

They fall in love with you when you treat them like ****.

Look, ZYXW just admit it.

See what she just said @Alpha.

Girls don't like it when you are nice to them.

They fall in love with you when you treat them like ****.

Look, ZYXW just admit it.

what????
Btw alpha is sumone else im alpha1

In such a hurry, we ruin our lives with marriage.

And then we think what arrow have we shot at our bulls-eye.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

She goes to the beauty parlor every day.

For the purpose of becoming beautiful/attractive/young.

But why do wives not understand that....

It is not possible for a raisin to turn into a grape.

@surb, I know I know.

It's a bad translation, but it is hard to translate into English.

what????
Btw alpha is sumone else im alpha1

Huh?

Which Alpha are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom