What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
goodbye neptune!

Nobody gives a damn about English Literature. So Admiral stays in the topic! How are ya buddy?

@ZYXW Where are you Lieutenant?!

Last edited by a moderator:
i KNOW....that's why that quality was number two on my list of things I know about you.....Razzzyy nailed number one :D LOLOLOL just kidding.....

no but you are a jerk. that's why I like talking to you haha you don't put up with my **** and give me blunt responses...believe it or not I like ppl like that loser LOLOLOLOL :P

Lmao yeah I like to be blunt but dont bs me you did not know I am good at reading people, you just saying you do because I brought it up.

See what she just said @Alpha.

Girls don't like it when you are nice to them.

They fall in love with you when you treat them like ****.

Look, ZYXW just admit it.

:rofl:

NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!! YOU GOT THAT WRONGGGGGGGGGGG RAZZZYZYYYYYYY!!! @Alpha1 don't listen to him!

I just like straight forward FRIENDS who say things like it is....yes, they sound like jerks at times but it's real and I like that. I just meant that sometimes you get sick of people always sugarcoating things...it's nice to speak to direct ppl once in a while......

NO GIRL likes any guy that treats her like ****....don't listen to him alpha1

Lmao yeah I like to be blunt but dont bs me you did not know I am good at reading people, you just saying you do because I brought it up.

no I did because your street smart.....i figured out that quality a while back.... I am good with character analysis...learned well from my uncles ;) lol

NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!! YOU GOT THAT WRONGGGGGGGGGGG RAZZZYZYYYYYYY!!! @Alpha1 don't listen to him!

I just like straight forward FRIENDS who say things like it is....yes, they sound like jerks at times but it's real and I like that. I just meant that sometimes you get sick of people always sugarcoating things...it's nice to speak to direct ppl once in a while......

Don't listen to the coconut Alpha.

Remember when Peter Parker turned into a badass in spiderman 3?

peter_parker-evil.jpg

All the chicks were after him.

She just wants you to be forever alone.

Trust me. The worse you treat a girl, the more they like you.

LOL, Mamma told Johnny (@Alpha1) not to go downtown. But Johnny went to downtown anyways. Lol :P

Don't listen to the coconut Alpha.

Remember when Peter Parker turned into a badass in spiderman 3?

peter_parker-evil.jpg

All the chicks were after him.

She just wants you to be forever alone.

Trust me. The worse you treat a girl, the more they like you.
:rofl:
is it true @ZYXW

Look @Alpha1

I can have you going from this:
6438538-silly-nerd-with-keyboard-over-white-background.jpg

To this:

All you gotta do is listen to my advice.

no I did because your street smart.....i figured out that quality a while back.... I am good with character analysis...learned well from my uncles ;) lol

Lmaooo you know only what I let you know, sometimes I throw in some words that only new yorkers would understand just to see someones reaction. That is how I know you are actually from the area. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom