What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey talon....how you doing......am eating biryani at this hour of the night.....

@balixd tayra koi haal nai :blink: me fine ....trying to do some report...watching a movie and looking at pdf :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
world_of_warcraft_dragon-wide.jpg

@balixd tayra koi haal nai :blink: me fine ....trying to do some report...watching a movie and looking at pdf :rofl:
which movie????

TESV+2012-07-26+21-09-57-01.jpg

Why did you post 2 dragons after quoting me? @Alpha1 learn the reason for quoting and mentioning....You do it to annoy me!

Good night people!! :wave:
i like dragons!! Hot head :rofl: :hitwall::hitwall:
u shud ask if u are misunderstanding!
Stop getting annoyed for no reason at all

@Talon asked the movie u are watching! :pop:
.-see! No dragons :rofl:

@Talon asked the movie u are watching! :pop:
.-see! No dragons :rofl:
@Alpha1 had i wanted to answer, I would have when you asked the 1st time!! Why do you not get the hint that I DO NOT WANT TO TELL? Or maybe I stopped watching it?! Or maybe I am not sure of the name as I just turned on the tv and am watching whatever is coming on? Why are always putting pressure to get your way? I HAVE MENTIONED IT A MILLION TIMES, IT IS ANNOYING IRRITATING AND !!

@Alpha1 had i wanted to answer, I would have when you asked the 1st time!! Why do you not get the hint that I DO NOT WANT TO TELL? Or maybe I stopped watching it?! Or maybe I am not sure of the name as I just turned on the tv and am watching whatever is coming on? Why are always putting pressure to get your way? I HAVE MENTIONED IT A MILLION TIMES, IT IS ANNOYING IRRITATING AND !!
I WAS NOT ASKING ABOUT THE MOVIE THIS TIME
and i just said that to explain that u misunderstood the dragon part
Oops missed the hint!

@Neptune My baby pupil @Alpha has a male dragon as his avatar instead of a cat,my work is bearing fruit, im so ******* emotional right now. :cray:

@Talon i just like dragons thats why they were in the post.... :rofl:

@Neptune My baby pupil @Alpha has a male dragon as his avatar instead of a cat,my work is bearing fruit, im so ******* emotional right now. :cray:
hahahahaha. i like.
dragons +kitties..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom