What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
a friend got killed today saw his dead body+ witnessed a child being run over by a motorcycle outside my high school and my tutor's dad had a brain hemmorhage apart from that.. Nothing special

Inna lillah e illah e rajaon......may his soul rest in peace......do not take it to heart....and carry on....everyone has to go ......

About bike accident....whose fault was it because in pindi side, bike riders have gone nuts.....

Inna lillah e illah e rajaon......may his soul rest in peace......do not take it to heart....and carry on....everyone has to go ......

About bike accident....whose fault was it because in pindi side, bike riders have gone nuts.....
he wasnt wearing a helmet properly...
The second case was hit and run

:rolleyes:

tu bacha hi rahega :disagree:
:angel::angel::angel:

Hey talon....how you doing......am eating biryani at this hour of the night.....
midn8 snack? Im having Strawberries!

VolcanicDragon.jpg

he wasnt wearing a helmet properly...
The second case was hit and run

:angel::angel::angel:

midn8 snack? Im having Strawberries!

Helmet or no helmet it is just a matter of time.....i had an accident on bike two months ago, i hit left side of my head on the road very hard....i had no helmet, i walked away with no other injury but a small cut on the knee.....
In another case, you can confirm this by visitng carcraft islamabad fan page on fb, a close friend of my father lost his only son aged 19. He was on heavy bike and normal speed and was wearing helmet. His throat was cut by dour, he fell down and then hit wheel of a taxi, his neck snapped and he was dead at the spot......

Helmet or no helmet it is just a matter of time.....i had an accident on bike two months ago, i hit left side of my head on the road very hard....i had no helmet, i walked away with no other injury but a small cut on the knee.....
In another case, you can confirm this by visitng carcraft islamabad fan page on fb, a close friend of my father lost his only son aged 19. He was on heavy bike and normal speed and was wearing helmet. His throat was cut by dour, he fell down and then hit wheel of a taxi, his neck snapped and he was dead at the spot......
i saw my friends dead body face peeled off, huge road rashes and ya the friend sitting behind him is in critical condition!

i saw my friends dead body face peeled off, huge road rashes and ya the friend sitting behind him is in critical condition!

may God bless him....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom