What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@KingMamba93

...nahi naswar mein taang kerna kaafi nahi hain :D

taang???? I don't "taang you".....I bring entertainment to your otherwise boring day :enjoy:

Just a boring lecture :rolleyes:

That is not ................ :D

Lol how long is it? damn that sucks! I have a tendency of falling asleep haha :P

I love your "........." ....ever since you have started doing that, my imagination has improved :D LOL

arent you a lady lol????

yeah...what's that suppose to mean? :P LOLOL jk jk

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have any, what should i do :blink:

50124346186133612d002f37.jpg

KabiAona.jpg

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

EMPEROR JAAN KI AMMAN CHAHTA HOOO..........:omghaha:

Nah on a serious note, it's all jokes from my part; lmk if it annoys you , I'll stop right away LOL :D

Go to bed, what time you have class tom.?

I know you be joking around, in the afternoon. Nah I cannot sleep its way to early. :cheesy:

LOL need help dear? :azn: Lmaooooooo

haha are you happy for school......had a nice spring break?

You plan on boring me until I pass out? :fie: Only nerds like you get happy for school. :omghaha: Yeah but it went by so fast.

@WebMaster zyati kardi yaar, maine bhi aik aur comment chad na sii underwear thread main. :frown: :rofl:

You plan on boring me until I pass out? :fie: Only nerds like you get happy for school. :omghaha: Yeah but it went by so fast.

@WebMaster zyati kardi yaar, maine bhi aik aur comment chad na sii underwear thread main. :frown: :rofl:

what does that mean?
me and boring? not a chance.....just being polite Mamba! lol
No don't worry baby, passing out is the last thing you'll b doing tonight ;) Lmfao

Nerds like me huh? LOL come visit me at columbia some day and I'll show you exactly why I get happy :D haha

I know, mine was the same thing. Oh well two more months :P

what does that mean?
me and boring? not a chance.....just being polite Mamba! lol
No don't worry baby, passing out is the last thing you'll b doing tonight ;) Lmfao

Nerds like me huh? LOL come visit me at columbia some day and I'll show you exactly why I get happy :D haha

I know, mine was the same thing. Oh well two more months :P

Lmao why do you start then when I reciprocate you say chill mamba. :P Wow and you Columbia nuts are supposed to be the future of this nation. ;)

Lmao why do you start then when I reciprocate you say chill mamba. :P Wow and you Columbia nuts are supposed to be the future of this nation. ;)

not my fault you're too good for this forum when you do reciprocate ;)

why do i? can't help it....too much fun messing with you darling lol :D

nahhhh....ambitious people like you are!!

not my fault you're too good for this forum when you do reciprocate ;)

why do i? can't help it....too much fun messing with you darling lol :D

nahhhh....ambitious people like you are!!

You flatter. :P Keep it up maybe one day you will be on my level. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom