What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
JIJAJI (sister's husband) waala JIJA or JIZZA :lol:

there was an Indian serial, in it there was a dialogue - "hamarey ghar me JIZZA ko PIZZA bananey ka rivaz hai" :lol:

P.S. $1 charged to your account. Thank You :D

@arp2041 :rofl: too many "z" with you guys :P

Last edited by a moderator:
@Dillinger I know philosophy sounds nice but to a Biologist you just said rubbish :rofl:

Tabhi to statement nahi issue kiya but question kiya, the reason for the question :-

Negligible senescence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Negligibly senescent organism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Strategies for Engineered Negligible Senescence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Couldn't comprehend the info contained in the above pages, ab tum mujhe elucidate karo please. You and @Secur. :frown:

Tabhi to statement nahi issue kiya but question kiya, the reason for the question :-

Negligible_senescence

Negligibly_senescent_organism

Strategies_for_Engineered_Negligible_Senescence

Couldn't comprehend the info contained in the above pages, ab tum mujhe elucidate karo please. You and @Secur. :frown:
@Dillinger All I can say is dont rely on WIKI....I only use it for basic info like definition but never as a study tool!! :blink:

@Dillinger All I can say is dont rely on WIKI....I only use it for basic info like definition but never as a study tool!! :blink:

Wait I just edited the post, links nahi aa rahe the, ek baar padh to lo then you can clarify it for me, please. :angel:

Negligible senescence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Negligibly senescent organism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Strategies for Engineered Negligible Senescence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

@Dillinger look 1stly
Strategies for Engineered Negligible Senescence (SENS) is the term coined by British biogerontologist
it is a newly formed term....Which is used for repair...Not to reduce or minimize aging BUT repair what is already damaged by time! NEGLIGIBLE SENESCENCE is really an oxymoron :rofl:

Let me tell you something...read a little bit about embryology...Cells are PROGRAMMED to age and die....Soo making something that is bound to happen as negligible sounds really FANTASY!!

Wait I just edited the post, links nahi aa rahe the, ek baar padh to lo then you can clarify it for me, please. :angel:
@Dillinger 2 things....

1 NOT ALL organisms go through similar cell division = invertebrates many have really unique strategies of healing

2nd not all even go through the same embryological stages... this is a whole course on its own!! :blink:

3rd not all have the same enzymes, chemicals in their bodies...try reading something in metabolomics :P
@Dillinger if we EVEN UNDERSTOOD the basic molecular biology about aging....cancer drugs would be sold like paracetamol :rofl:

@Dillinger look 1stly it is a newly formed term....Which is used for repair...Not to reduce or minimize aging BUT repair what is already damaged by time! NEGLIGIBLE SENESCENCE is really an oxymoron :rofl:

Let me tell you something...read a little bit about embryology...Cells are PROGRAMMED to age and die....Soo making something that is bound to happen as negligible sounds really FANTASY!!

@Dillinger 2 things....

1 NOT ALL organisms go through similar cell division = invertebrates many have really unique strategies of healing

2nd not all even go through the same embryological stages... this is a whole course on its own!! :blink:

3rd not all have the same enzymes, chemicals in their bodies...try reading something in metabolomics :P

What does repair mean? Extending the life span just like modern medicine? They say in a few years they can grow whole organs from stem cells, ay if I were to undergo a transplant with said organ what would be the side effects?

lq1uyxvsm8.jpg

pretty cool stuff eh? lol.
Captain aboard! How you doin fellow Naswarians ? ? ? :)

aging is not something that can be slowed or stopped unless you manage to slow time!! :unsure:

Really ? Is that so ? :D

Today , no , but who has seen the future , maam ? Aging can be slowed down , what does it have to do with slowing time ?

i jus saw dis pic on FB n nw im dyin to order pizza but i kno my mom will not allow me to do dat!:cray::cray:

483804_452191584849738_2068549091_n.jpg

but hw can i eat just normal food in sucha lovly weather:meeting:

Slim crust pizza.

Black bits are olives
Grey bits are Mushrooms
Green long bits are capsicum
Diced red bits are red capsicum
Yellow bits are corns

Its a vegetarian pizza which i won't even touch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom