What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me put it this way....what do you understand by biological death.....please dont google it
@balixd yaar my brain is wasted... no idea if I am even making sense to Bio students :rofl:

The damage caused by ageing becomes great enough to make your body or parts of it cease to function, in normal cases- or critical damage or trauma irreparably impairs the functioning of the body causing it to cease functioning. :undecided:
@balixd @Secur Shoot man @Dillinger is talking about physiology and I am giving him a lesson on MOLECULAR BIOLOGY!! :cray:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Dillinger I am not sure about efficiency....All I know it should technically pump :rofl:

Technically it should work well....considering the fact it is not damaged and the tissues are still healthy!

That is just weird, so his muscles will atrophy with age while he'll have a good and well functioning heart pumping away? Isse toh badiya hai patli gali se kat hi lo jab "time pura ho jae".

@Dillinger I am not sure about efficiency....All I know it should technically pump :rofl:

Technically it should work well....considering the fact it is not damaged and the tissues are still healthy!

And i was just coming to that but you already answered it.....so repairing/replacing heart /any organ wont just help, it might give them few extra years but eventually the tissues, and other organs will get damaged too.....am i correct?

That is just weird, so his muscles will atrophy with age while he'll have a good and well functioning heart pumping away? Isse toh badiya hai patli gali se kat hi lo jab "time pura ho jae".
@Dillinger well some people just want to live pass their expiry date :unsure:

And i was just coming to that but you already answered it.....so repairing/replacing heart /any organ wont just help, it might give them few extra years but eventually the tissues, and other organs will get damaged too.....am i correct?
@balixd yes...eventually even if the heart is perfectly well, other damage to vessels and whatnot would come into play....blood clotting factors and whatnot! :undecided:

Hi people:)

Hello Dr. sahab @S.U.R.B. please read a few of my posts and tell me if I can be a lecturer :rofl:

@Dillinger well some people just want to live pass their expiry date :unsure:

But how is that possible, life span bad gayi because of medicine I can understand but if you can put in a new heart then whats to stop you from putting in other organs short of the brain, ajeeb hi kissa hai? Technically wouldn't it be even easier to just replace the atrophied muscles with "new ones"? IF someone were to do that then how is it still the same body, sure same genetic buildup but faida kya hoga?

The damage caused by ageing becomes great enough to make your body or parts of it cease to function, in normal cases- or critical damage or trauma irreparably impairs the functioning of the body causing it to cease functioning. :undecided:

Wrong biological death is the death caused due to lack of supply to brain, so even if you have healthy organs and a healthy body, if your brain cells are dead than you are dead.... you need to think on molecular/cell level

Anti - tharki lol.

And I dont know lol

(what? anti-tharki !?! :hitwall: ) that's the command structure of RNAF, Learn it before getting approved ;)

THE STANDING CHAIN OF COMMAND ADDRESSING TO THE GREAT PEOPLE OF NASWARIA AND IT'S GREAT EMPEROR
This list contains the chain of command of RNAF (Royal Naswarian Armed Forces). It does not conclude the State.

> JOINT CHIEFS OF STAFF (Head Of the RNAF);

1- Joint Chief Of the Staff:
Gen. @DESERT FIGHTER

(Also the Commander of the All Departments) 5-star General.

2- Deputy Chief in Command:
Prince Adm. @Neptune

Commander Of The Royal Fleet
(Also the chief of all military departments) 4-star Admiral.

> DEPARTMENT OF THE ARMY (Head Of the Army);
1- Chief Of the ARMY: Gen. @JonAsad 3-star General.

2- Strategic Forces Command:
Gen. @Alpha1
3- star general

> DEPARTMENT OF THE AIR FORCE;
1- Commanding Officer of the AF; Air Gen. @balixd
3- star General.

> IMPERIAL SECRET SERVICE OF NASWARIA (Responsible for listening the PDF posts related with Naswaristan, and close protection for the Royal Family);
1- Director Of the ISSN:
Prince Com.
@Dillinger
(tied to the Emperor.) 3-star Commodore (AFA)

> GENERALS STAFF SPECIAL FORCES COMMAND (Responsible for Spec. Ops. And supporting Covert Affairs);
1- Commanding Officer of SFC (Maroon Berets):
Cpt. @Hermione G -Captain- (ASC)

> ALLIED COMMAND OPERATIONS (Responsible for Covert protection for the Officers, and supporting ISSN);
1- Chief Of the Military Intelligence and ACO:
Cpt. @BDforever (Tied to the Admiral) -Captain- (ASC)

> DEPARTMENT OF COMBAT MEDICS (Responsible for Medical Assistance to wounde officers returned from a threat hunt);
1- Director of the Department:
Medic Pr. Dr. @Marshmallow (AFA)

ASC= Assigned by the Supreme Commander

AFA= Assigned by the Fleet Admiral.

@balixd yes...eventually even if the heart is perfectly well, other damage to vessels and whatnot would come into play....blood clotting factors and whatnot! :undecided:

Hello Dr. sahab @S.U.R.B. please read a few of my posts and tell me if I can be a lecturer :rofl:

Yes you can be one.....I can foresee your future......:lol:

ok let me share a video lecture with ya....you decide it afterwards and comment upon it...:D ok?

But how is that possible, life span bad gayi because of medicine I can understand but if you can put in a new heart then whats to stop you from putting in other organs short of the brain, ajeeb hi kissa hai? Technically wouldn't it be even easier to just replace the atrophied muscles with "new ones"? IF someone were to do that then how is it still the same body, sure same genetic buildup but faida kya hoga?
@Dillinger bus yaar bithayray pagal log hain duniya mein :rofl:

I mean people are even happy with hair transplants hala kay some people classify hair as dead cells :rofl:

Yes you can be one.....I can foresee your future......:lol:

ok let me share a video lecture with ya....you decide it afterwards and comment upon it...:D ok?
@S.U.R.B.
sure I am just packing to head home...will check it from home...please mention me in it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom