What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does repair mean? Extending the life span just like modern medicine? They say in a few years they can grow whole organs from stem cells, ay if I were to undergo a transplant with said organ what would be the side effects?
@Dillinger growing an organ is not as easy as they make it sound...they make it sound easy because they have to get funding and in order for continuous funding they need to publish results....it could be 5 in 10,000 tries yet they will tell you they grew 5 not out of how many failed attempts!

Now if you YOUR OWN stem cells to make an organ and get it transplanted in yourself...it should be fine...your genes, your receptors, your body....

But if it is from some other person's stem cell...most likely theoretically, it would be same as getting any other transplant...because the receptors would be from the other person....and your body may react with those receptors thinking its foreign invader!

repair means to regrow or replace what is already broken or aged...am I making sense? :unsure:

Really ? Is that so ? :D

Today , no , but who has seen the future , maam ? Aging can be slowed down , what does it have to do with slowing time ?

@Secur at least not in the near 50 years....unless someone discovers something we dont know... :P

Last edited by a moderator:
@Pboy Your admirals knows well how to play football. 2 questions, are you tharki or anti-tharki? Wanna join the RNAF?

@Dillinger growing an organ is not as easy as they make it sound...they make it sound easy because they have to get funding and in order for continuous funding they need to publish results....it could be 5 in 10,000 tries yet they will tell you they grew 5 not out of how many failed attempts!

Now if you YOUR OWN stem cells to make an organ and get it transplanted in yourself...it should be fine...your genes, your receptors, your body....

But if it is from some other person's stem cell...most likely theoretically, it would be same as getting any other transplant...because the receptors would be from the other person....and your body may react with those receptors thinking its foreign invader!

repair means to regrow or replace what is already broken or aged...am I making sense? :unsure:

@Secur at least not in the near 50 years....unless someone discovers something we dont know... :P

How can someone repair ageing? If you're old you're old, ye koi wrinkle removing cream thodi na hai?

How would they extract my stem cells? :drag:

How can someone repair ageing? If you're old you're old, ye koi wrinkle removing cream thodi na hai?

How would they extract my stem cells? :drag:
@Dillinger they dont repair your aging they just repair (replace) the damage....

stem cells can be found in some tissues....read it up...

@Pboy Your admirals knows well how to play football. 2 questions, are you tharki or anti-tharki? Wanna join the RNAF?

Anti - tharki lol.

And I dont know lol

@Dillinger they dont repair your aging they just repair (replace) the damage....

stem cells can be found in some tissues....read it up...

Replace kaise kar sakta hai koi damage, REALLY CONFUSED, what are they saying- "you'll look old but feel young"?:rofl: Seriously what is repair, example do please.

It still makes no sense, isn't there a difference between a 2 year old's heart and a 20 year old's- how can they just grown an organ and stick it into someone? I mean even organs get damaged with age, no? So how can they just arbitrarily grow an organ and say lo lelo?

@<u><a href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=144630" target="_blank">ZYXW</a></u> @<u><a href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=141155" target="_blank">Talon</a></u> @<u><a href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=144815" target="_blank">Neptune</a></u> @<u><a href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=141953" target="_blank">balixd</a></u>

Cool song. I mean seriously, i'm listening it right now. Btw how's this Dagger? :)

Replace kaise kar sakta hai koi damage, REALLY CONFUSED, what are they saying- "you'll look old but feel young"?:rofl: Seriously what is repair, example do please.

It still makes no sense, isn't there a difference between a 2 year old's heart and a 20 year old's- how can they just grown an organ and stick it into someone? I mean even organs get damaged with age, no? So how can they just arbitrarily grow an organ and say lo lelo?
@Dillinger
ok lets say someone's heart has gone bad...and they grow a new one....never actually heard of an incident but lets take this example....a new heart in the sense of a new pump...like people put those pacemakers ....likewise you will be putting in a new organ/ muscle known as heart...

@Dillinger Just because your English is good...I cant explain EVERYTHING if you do not have a biological background....

That is why people learn biology for 8 yrs and one who doesnt have any background have a difference...like i cant expect you to teach me MBA when I have very little basics on Management or any other such field! :blink:

ok lets say someone's heart has gone bad...and they grow a new one....never actually heard of an incident but lets take this example....a new heart in the sense of a new pump...like people put those pacemakers ....likewise you will be putting in a new organ/ muscle known as heart...

So say they do that to a 60 year old will his/her heart function at the same efficiency as a 20 year old's??:blink:

@Neptune

I was at Linkin Park concert last year :P

Thanks for the shar3 but i usually dont like angrezi songs.....i have a very wierd taste when it comes to music

You are not alone, trow your choice. Let me see.

So say they do that to a 60 year old will his/her heart function at the same efficiency as a 20 year old's??:blink:

Let me put it this way....what do you understand by biological death.....please dont google it

@Dillinger I am not sure about efficiency....All I know it should technically pump :rofl:

Technically it should work well....considering the fact it is not damaged and the tissues are still healthy!

Let me put it this way....what do you understand by biological death.....please dont google it

The damage caused by ageing becomes great enough to make your body or parts of it cease to function, in normal cases- or critical damage or trauma irreparably impairs the functioning of the body causing it to cease functioning. :undecided:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom