What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not exactly, to achieve negligible biological ageing- "negligible senescence" in other words to create a situation where the "passing of time" causes very little ageing in an organism. Ergo my skepticism and my question.

senescence happens in EVERY organism...it literally means to grow old....you can not negligibly grow old...you grow old coz time passes :P

@Marshmallow your mom cant be THAT bad of a cook :angel:

yaaar @samantk when 1 says pizza I am accustomed to imagine meat :cray: yahan akay pheekhay dishes and pheekhay vege pizza :cray:

sista i told u b4 i hav a bad habbit dat if i c a pic of my fav thing in junk etc or watch it on tv or hear it frm somone thn i cant stop myself frm thinkin of havin it dat day:girl_wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
senescence happens in EVERY organism...it literally means to grow old....you can not negligibly grow old...you grow old coz time passes :P

Not the hydra , @Talon , why , why do not we look into that !

9u83np.jpg

I know that bit yaara, the point being to limit that process to an extent where it is nearly negligible- to "grow old" by 10 biological years over a period of 20 chronological years.

@Marshmallow your mom cant be THAT bad of a cook :angel:

yaaar @samantk when 1 says pizza I am accustomed to imagine meat :cray: yahan akay pheekhay dishes and pheekhay vege pizza :cray:

Ok, my friends do the same and I don't understand why..

I used to have meat before, never liked it so much.. Except the grilled chicken with garlic sauce and Rumali roti.. :smitten:

Whatever your mom makes its good! Eat it happily and you will get pizza next day! Pizza bhaga to nahee ja raha marsha now dont cry a river! :rofl:

abey PIZZA aur JIZZA :-)D) jab bhi haath mey aye toh chodna nahi chahiye :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom