What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously? :O

I`ll keep it this way then lol..

ok theres another easier way of doin it:police:

just stand upside down wid ur head on ground n legs towards ceilin....then shout loudly dat im weird n then come online n check ur time here ,it will be in am or pm then u will c :P

Hmm, where are you going with such load :undecided:

No where, just an ingress into enemy airspace to collect some ELINT. But one needs to carry some munitions, kya pata kahan kuch interesting dikhjaye- maybe the G-10 sector. :)

just stand upside down wid ur head on ground n legs towards ceilin....then shout loudly dat im weird n then come online n check ur time here ,it will be in am or pm then u will c :P

:omghaha:

I think I will rather keep it this way :P

Besides that would be boring. Despite being an atheist I enjoy the belief in God or at least the "God of Gaps"- chipeth away at the foundations of his thrown the devils do." :devil:

Either that or some horrendous punishment is being concocted for defying authority, an epic punishment given by the time it is taking it to finally descend upon us. :angel:

I fear the same sometimes, but then who has seen tomorrow? so I carry on...:P

Yep , imagine that ! What sort of God do you believe in , Dillinger ?

Possibly , there's always the question of a certain test ... Do you understand Urdu ? I can link you to a beautiful poem sung by a certain gentlemen of my country conveying very deep meanings ...

I think the part in quotes in my post which you've quoted is self explanatory along with the "chipeth away" bit. :agree:

Yep that a good way! Go outside and do it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom