What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those who dont have the power to understand not , do not expose them ...

I thrive in a state of uncertainty , Dillinger , because just like Socrates " I know that I know nothing " :D For one can never have complete knowledge and know it all ...

Besides that would be boring. Despite being an atheist I enjoy the belief in God or at least the "God of Gaps"- chipeth away at the foundations of his thrown the devils do." :devil:

Either that or some horrendous punishment is being concocted for defying authority, an epic punishment given by the time it is taking it to finally descend upon us. :angel:

The weather has finally started to improve here! With months with temperatures around -10 to -20 C its finally in 5C here! Feels like summer compared to what we faced earlier :D

Sounds like a place i shouldn't go, are you in Oslo or some other place.

And I promise you to try it once in my life, BUT thats only once :P

Okay, that fulfills one criterea :D

Education: Doing my A-Level`s, next year InshAllah im in university. Law, MBA are my aims so lets see...

Brilliant, good luck.

Where I have been? England, Canada, Spain, Italy, etc...

All cold countries :meeting:

And what Pboy means?

Its for others to understand and me to accept :P

Im fine as long as it doesn't offend anyone... you can PM me if you wish to change anytime.

Fit and fine but too many calls from office :cray:

Jine nahi dende :fie:

Btw, How are you? Wats going on?

Bas lalay, just chilling with you guys.

Im supporting Balla(Bat),

PTI of course!!

Citizenship granted!!!
@KRAIT record please

@Mirzay @M-48 @Marshmallow @Alpha1 @secure @Armstrong

Welcome the new citizen of Naswaristan..... you may start his ragging now :omghaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
me fine dear.....how r u.... little angel....

Little_Angel_in_the_Eggshell_by_Gisele_Dessin.jpg

im fine bro,gud to c u:wave:

Sounds like a place i shouldn't go, are you in Oslo or some other place.

Okay, that fulfills one criterea :D

Brilliant, good luck.

All cold countries :meeting:

Im fine as long as it doesn't offend anyone... you can PM me if you wish to change anytime.

Bas lalay, just chilling with you guys.

Citizenship granted!!!
@KRAIT record please

@Mirzay @M-48 @Marshmallow @Alpha1 @secure @Armstrong

Welcome the new citizen of Naswaristan..... you may start his ragging now :omghaha:

Im in Oslo.

Spain and Italy is not cold countries :P

Hmm.. I hope it doesnt offend anyone else. Doesnt offend me, but if it does then I`ll ask you to change it :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Besides that would be boring. Despite being an atheist I enjoy the belief in God or at least the "God of Gaps"- chipeth away at the foundations of his thrown the devils do." :devil:

Either that or some horrendous punishment is being concocted for defying authority, an epic punishment given by the time it is taking it to finally descend upon us. :angel:

Yep , imagine that ! What sort of God do you believe in , Dillinger ?

Possibly , there's always the question of a certain test ... Do you understand Urdu ? I can link you to a beautiful poem sung by a certain gentlemen of my country conveying very deep meanings ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom