Status
Not open for further replies.
omggggg heavy thundering here in Pak:fie::fie:

its raining here in Karachi...

raining.gif

wpid-the_girl_in_the_rain_by_best10photos1.jpeg

day-kittens-raindrops-raining.jpg

It must be freezing over there.

I'll only allocate you the citizenship of Naswaristan if you prmoise me to try Naswar once a life time :P

Never mention those clowns again :lol:

Education, travel related stuff, what have you done so far yada yada.

I'll keep an eye :devil:

What does pboy mean?..is it Pakistani boy or playboy?....eitherway i'd suggest you find a better username :D

The weather has finally started to improve here! With months with temperatures around -10 to -20 C its finally in 5C here! Feels like summer compared to what we faced earlier :D

And I promise you to try it once in my life, BUT thats only once :P

Education: Doing my A-Level`s, next year InshAllah im in university. Law, MBA are my aims so lets see...

Where I have been? England, Canada, Spain, Italy, etc...

And what Pboy means?

Its for others to understand and me to accept :P

Accepted , emissary :D But isn't knowledge after all a curse ? :what:

Just reading it ...

Its only a curse for the weak minded. For those who have learnt to thrive in doubt and reconciled the dichotomy between being unsure and yet decisive knowledge will always be a gift,

Its only a curse for the weak minded. For those who have learnt to thrive in doubt and reconciled the dichotomy between being unsure and yet decisive knowledge will always be a gift,

For those who dont have the power to understand not , do not expose them ...

I thrive in a state of uncertainty , Dillinger , because just like Socrates " I know that I know nothing " :D For one can never have complete knowledge and know it all ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom