What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
So guys @arp2041 shared this picture of his on fb-

wtf-bro-my-god-033113-13.jpg

:pop:-
@JonAsad sooo.. @arp2041 is the doll stuck in the guy or the guy with the doll stuck in him? :pop:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I am into that sort of stuff. Yeah I read Rumi sometimes, I am mostly into sufi works but I will read other poets like Maya Angelou etc. sometimes. My ancestors were Sufis. :D My sister put me onto poetry when I was young she used to write a lot of poems and I got curious so that is how I started reading poetry.

“My sin burdened me heavily. But when I measured it against Your Grace, O Lord, Your forgiveness came out greater.”

YOU'RE JOKING........dude....I am into sufi stufff.....A LOT...in fact if presidency doesn't work out, I am planning on being a sufi (im not even joking) LOLOLOL .......no but seriously I am into sufi stuff so I found it interesting when i saw you had something by rumi.....see mamba dear....no wonder I turn to your posts after the Quran and Sunnah LOLOL ;)

holy sht....you know your operations LOLOLOLOL

good when I interrogate you, you can tell me these lengthy anecdotes and stalll.... LOLOL

Its more likely that you'll have me shot after I irritate you to never ending agonies as you try and pitifully fail to interrogate me.

YOU'RE JOKING........dude....I am into sufi stufff.....A LOT...in fact if presidency doesn't work out, I am planning on being a sufi (im not even joking) LOLOLOL .......no but seriously I am into sufi stuff so I found it interesting when i saw you had something by rumi.....see mamba dear....no wonder I turn to your posts after the Quran and Sunnah LOLOL ;)

“The truth was a mirror in the hands of God. It fell, and broke into pieces. Everybody took a piece of it, and they looked at it and thought they had the truth.” One of my favorite Rumi quotes, pretty much sums up religion.

You can still be a Sufi while being President. :D BTW you were born here right?? Or else your presidency dream is already lost. :P Oh yes keep following my posts. ;)

Newer generations have "lost the way", they've lost the culture and heritage, a shame. NYC's nice, what borough? (QUEENS NIGGAS RUN YOU NIGGAS, #NAS). On groups in the UK, it's mainly people within UK politics that are Kashmiri that support independence, but it's more of their personal belief, JKLF's pretty disorganised here and I'm not involved here to that degree. Hoping to, though.

I know....they are all brainwashed I swear to god..... not even funny....
Queens LOLOLOL
Oh I see..... I know there were many activists in the UK....
We have an independence group in DC....but recently the head turned out to be on the ISI payrolll......:hitwall:
But I heard Canada is the most supportive of the cause.. :)

Its more likely that you'll have me shot after I irritate you to never ending agonies as you try and pitifully fail to interrogate me.

true that general...I only have so much patience LOL ;)

I know....they are all brainwashed I swear to god..... not even funny....
Queens LOLOLOL
Oh I see..... I know there were many activists in the UK....
We have an independence group in DC....but recently the head turned out to be on the ISI payrolll......:hitwall:
But I heard Canada is the most supportive of the cause.. :)

true that general...I only have so much patience LOL ;)

You should set up small groups in your locality, then infiltrate, slowly, into the existing political networks to gain more influence, and credibility on campaigning on the issue. It's done nearly everywhere, tbh.

“The truth was a mirror in the hands of God. It fell, and broke into pieces. Everybody took a piece of it, and they looked at it and thought they had the truth.” One of my favorite Rumi quotes, pretty much somes up religion.

You can still be a Sufi while being President. :D BTW you were born here right?? Or else your presidency dream is already lost. :P Oh yes keep following my posts. ;)

OMGODDDDDDDD WTFFFFFFFFFF............... YO NOT EVEN FUNNNYYYYYYY......I like that toooo and applied it to religion!!!! :woot:
You're such a loser Mamba, that's actually one of my favorite quotes by him too so when I saw that I was like, wtf is he like my long lost brother or something.....

I'll answer that some other day :P
Don't worry yaar, I come on for only your posts, what better thing can I possibly do with my day? :D LOLOL screw studying and having fun....reading your posts is my only desire dear haha

You should set up small groups in your locality, then infiltrate, slowly, into the existing political networks to gain more influence, and credibility on campaigning on the issue. It's done nearly everywhere, tbh.

too young for that lololol im just 18 haha

BUT......I have a prof. whom i am personally close to and his wife works for the UN...she worked on the resolution to make Palestine a state....and I have been thinking of meeting her and talking about whether we can bring this issue up at the UN again somehow or something.....but I always am so busy with work...hardly get time....whatever, i feel likt it's worth a try, even if she says no.

I never understood why you kasmiri independence nuts always come from Pakistan's side of kashmir, sometimes I think ya are just trolls. :lol:

OMGODDDDDDDD WTFFFFFFFFFF............... YO NOT EVEN FUNNNYYYYYYY......I like that toooo and applied it to religion!!!! :woot:
You're such a loser Mamba, that's actually one of my favorite quotes by him too so when I saw that I was like, wtf is he like my long lost brother or something.....

I'll answer that some other day :P
Don't worry yaar, I come on for only your posts, what better thing can I possibly do with my day? :D LOLOL screw studying and having fun....reading your posts is my only desire dear haha

Answer it now. :cheesy: Good, it should be your only desire. :whistle: ;) Just kidding ofcourse. Yeah but you know there have been so many literary geniuses amongst the Muslims whose works are not as appreciated as they should be.

I never understood why you kasmiri independence nuts always come from Pakistan's side of kashmir, sometimes I think ya are just trolls. :lol:

Answer it now. :cheesy: Good, it should be your only desire. :whistle: ;) Just kidding ofcourse. Yeah but you know there have been so many literary geniuses amongst the Muslims whose works are not as appreciated as they should be.

to the kashmir thing....stfu Mamba LMAO :P

why...what's life without a lil bit of mystery haha......
Oh dear......:suicide: LOLOL jk jk

yeah I know...in general...for some odd reason i am attracted to the work of sufis a lot...and not a lot of people in general are into that kind of stuff and actually understand it....so my question is, how'd you end up like this Mamba...sht i have never met many guys into this stuff....dude, I think it's commendable you are :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom