What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
And you are ancestors of Africans.

BTW, it also says that all the Pakistanis were Hindus first. So you just proved, that Hindus are ancestors of all people. :omghaha:

And if we talk about Hindus of that period, there was no concept of Pakistan. :D

Hey snake you seem to be less active in this forum off late :D

I'll arrest you and then give you to the CIA for their "experiments" :omghaha::omghaha:

LMAOOO then he will be coming back to me lolol how does that help :P

A month ago i got ad to join cia....when clicked on it, it took me to cia recruitment page for analyst....lol

And the rest remains under covers ;)

I thought you are fall in love with emperor :D

No no no.....you mean more to me darling :D

YOU'LL TREAT ME WELL, NO EMPRESS? PROMISE I'll use all my considerable skills to keep you "happy"! :omghaha:

No no no.....you mean more to me darling :D

What good is a spy if he reveals his identity......as they say in....its better to reveal half truth than a complete lie.....

YOU'LL TREAT ME WELL, NO EMPRESS? PROMISE I'll use all my considerable skills to keep you "happy"! :omghaha:

can't say forsure.....you can't trust the cia ;)

What good is a spy if he reveals his identity......as they say in....its better to reveal half truth than a complete lie.....

The worth of a spy is determined by the info he provides...not some truth or lie :D

can't say forsure.....you can't trust the cia ;)

I can trust you, no? I'll be a good boy! :angel: Probably steal every single bit of intelligence they've ever collected oh and the sigint info of echelon too, that last bit will come in handy in crippling the poor org. :chilli:

Last edited by a moderator:
My mistake, a faux pax that is entirely of my own making :D So you're from the Valley originally - what time did your family move from there? I'm guessing 47/48? Situation then was very bad all around. On independence, I think most Kashmiris are for out, the Kashmiri diaspora however, especially the newer generations (third, fourth etc) are lost to us -- and that includes the Pakistanis. Where-abouts in the US of A do you live though, always wanted to go to the US, but never been able to plan it or get the finances together, unless I went to somewhere like East Flatbrush?

Oh really? A Kashmiri's power-animal is the snow leopard, sir!

Yeah....I think it was around 47....it was def. before the LoC....I am in Nyc now......I know the current generation is completely on either the pak side or the indian side. It's like they are brainwashed or something lololol :P But I heard there are many pro- independence groups in the UK....are you involved with any? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom