What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of my family left Pakistan, either went to the US or China. Still my father always intended on going back eventually which is why he bought a lot of property in Pakistan. The only uncles I have left in Pakistan did not leave because they were already rich lol.
Well, all my direct family, grandparents (only dadi left alive) uncles and aunts are all in Pakistan....only distant relatives are in USA, UK and well, 1 cousin in Oz and 2 cousins in Germany

My mother already sends back money through organizations like Edhi foundation.

Ahan...thats good, abu does that too...all our zakat and charity goes to different foundations and institutes...

@balixd
:rofl: similar only we do it once a yr! We go to Pak and shop our hearts out and spend 1 yr wearign the stuff because we dont care about the rapid changes in fashion....Half the time I am in clothes which are out of fashion
Oh no my aunty from states and this couzin from UK are like fashion maniac.......always want the upto dated design....All Hail Star Plus

Last edited by a moderator:
ahhh! that is the case with every other lady on earth....thats why I hide under the bed when my mother calls me to take her shopping for Clothes.......:suicide:
@balixd
Well, my aunt does get headache from me...so what she does now is get us tailor made dresses lolz...That way I dont fuss about the kapra nor about the design nor the size coz its all MY CHOICE :P

Oh no my aunty from states and this couzin from UK are like fashion maniac.......always want the upto dated design....All Hail Star Plus
@balixd we were not thought that way....we dont care about fashion besides I am soo gorgeous I can pull anything into the "in" thing :rofl:

Plus @balixd hum mey itna self confidence hai kay if someone says "that is sooo out of fashion" with a straight face I can convince them they are looking like crap in the "in" thing while I am MORE fashionable :rofl:
@KingMamba93 which part of Pakistan are you from? :pop:

Reactions: HRK
@balixd
Well, my aunt does get headache from me...so what she does now is get us tailor made dresses lolz...That way I dont fuss about the kapra nor about the design nor the size coz its all MY CHOICE :P

@balixd we were not thought that way....we dont care about fashion besides I am soo gorgeous I can pull anything into the "in" thing :rofl:

Plus @balixd hum mey itna self confidence hai kay if someone says "that is sooo out of fashion" with a straight face I can convince them they are looking like crap in the "in" thing while I am MORE fashionable :rofl:
@KingMamba93 which part of Pakistan are you from? :pop:
good thing you don't involve men in your stuff.....I wish my family could do the same......lol....
@M-48....hi :wave:

Conversation with my sister today

ME: whom will you vote for ?
Sis : Rahul obivously ... he is soooo smaart and cuuuute
ME: What do you find smart in him ?
Sis: HE is veeery Seculer and cuuute....
Me : * feels like running away and crying in a corner*

My entire family is like that...please help me :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom