What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I remember I hated Pakistan for a long time, thought it was backwards and not worth my time. Ironically I have more property there than here but I always planned on selling everything once I became 18 but now I might just live in Pakistan after I retire from here. :D

backward in what sense my bro....come down to Lahore Defence, Islamabad, or if you are looking for a night scene and full mahool than Karachi Defence / Clifton area, you wont find it any different

the thing I hate when my couzins are visiting.....last year in september we went to Lahore, my aunty took us to Liberty market, left us boys out in the sun and ladies went on a shopping spree.....:help:

@balixd yaar we used to do annual shopping there...Abu wouldnt let us buy much from where we were...and would brainwash us into saying ... his fav words : "Jub Pakistan jain gay udher say lay lay na" Seriously we adhered to that code till we were in BSc....coz Pakistan was no longer THAT chaep PLUS we couldnt transport the things back and forth...

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: HRK
Yeah I remember I hated Pakistan for a long time, thought it was backwards and not worth my time. Ironically I have more property there than here but I always planned on selling everything once I became 18 but now I might just live in Pakistan after I retire from here. :D

Yep good decision! Go to Pakistan and do some charity work! And open a couple of schools for poor!

the thing I hate when my couzins are visiting.....last year in september we went to Lahore, my aunty took us to Liberty market, left us boys out in the sun and ladies went on a shopping spree.....:help:

hahahah....this is the reason...I hate to go shopping with ladies....

Yep good decision! Go to Pakistan and do some charity work! And open a couple of schools for poor!
@A.Rafay :agree: my family is already working on that...well was...the school got closed...will try again INSHALLAH...

backward in what sense my bro....come down to Lahore Defence, Islamabad, or if you are looking for a night scene and full mahool than Karachi Defence / Clifton area, you wont find it any different

I was there when I was younger so not in that way lol. I meant the constant blackouts, the ***** back then, the way the shops were, how you had to get milk, stuff like that lol. Oh yeah and the schooling was so much easier except the math I remember was advanced, I was in O level program. Unfortunately my siblings all still think this way and none of them are considering ever going back.

hahahah....this is the reason...I hate to go shopping with ladies....
@balixd @HRK array I am not THAT bad...bus mayray sou nakhray hotay hain...the usual...the shoe I like doesnt come in my size the other that fits doesnt come in the colour I like...and so on :P

Same goes with clothes...The ones I like is for giants :undecided:

@balixd yaar we used to do annual shopping there...Abu wouldnt let us buy much from where we were...and would brainwash us into saying ... his fav words : "Jub Pakistan jain gay udher say lay lay na" Seriously we adhered to that code till we were in BSc....coz Pakistan was no longer THAT chaep PLUS we couldnt transport the things back and forth...

is it like shopping for clothes or every other household item.....because two years back my aunty took Tandoori from here....:undecided:.....then my aunty from States get her clothes from Pakistan every 3-4 months.....she sends the money and from here my other aunty buys the clothes and send it through Cargo.....i mean wtf people

@KingMamba93 we dont have that much property there...but dad is extremely patriotic even after 25 yrs abroad he still holds the green passport.... :undecided:

Most of my family left Pakistan, either went to the US or China. Still my father always intended on going back eventually which is why he bought a lot of property in Pakistan. The only uncles I have left in Pakistan did not leave because they were already rich lol.

My mother already sends back money through organizations like Edhi foundation.

is it like shopping for clothes or every other household item.....because two years back my aunty took Tandoori from here....:undecided:.....then my aunty from States get her clothes from Pakistan every 3-4 months.....she sends the money and from here my other aunty buys the clothes and send it through Cargo.....i mean wtf people
@balixd
:rofl: similar only we do it once a yr! We go to Pak and shop our hearts out and spend 1 yr wearign the stuff because we dont care about the rapid changes in fashion....Half the time I am in clothes which are out of fashion

@balixd @HRK array I am not THAT bad...bus mayray sou nakhray hotay hain...the usual...the shoe I like doesnt come in my size the other that fits doesnt come in the colour I like...and so on :P

Same goes with clothes...The ones I like is for giants :undecided:
ahhh! that is the case with every other lady on earth....thats why I hide under the bed when my mother calls me to take her shopping for Clothes.......:suicide:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom