What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ZYXW Who's words are the following and what is their significance?

"I'm going for a walk. If I don't come back, it's not your fault"

Last edited by a moderator:
@arp2041 watching TED :P

Dude it is slow then ok then boring :blink:

@ZYXW yaaa...ask him....besides I was busy soo...might not be on soo often...today was Easter break so am on whole day but starting next week...

haha what is naswaristan without you dudeeeeee :Plololol
Oh that sucks....actually same here...classes starting tom...but I am glad you have today....enjoy that :D

can't say forsure.....you can't trust the cia ;)

The worth of a spy is determined by the info he provides...not some truth or lie :D

And you my dear did not get what i meant.....oh boy!!! You have a longgggg way to go......:D

@ZYXW Who's words are the following and what is their significance?

"I'm going for a walk. If I don't come back, it's not your fault"

no idea....lyrics to a song???..... LOLOLOLOL :P why do you ask?

And you my dear did not get what i meant.....oh boy!!! You have a longgggg way to go......:D

it's okay.....you're here to teach me....no worries ;) LOLOLOLOL jk haha

So guys @arp2041 shared this picture of his on fb-

wtf-bro-my-god-033113-13.jpg

:pop:-

too early in the day for a guessing game.....out with it general lolol :D

You would have made a fantastic interrogator. :hitwall: Op Ivy Bells to tap into the undersea com cables of the Soviet Navy- to collect info on the naval operations at Petropavlovsk, the Pacific Fleet's primary nuclear submarine base, home to Yankee and Delta class nuclear-powered ballistic missile submarines and on Soviet BMs. Op was compromised by CIA defector Ronald Pelton- he remained unnoticed- but was later caught when KGB officer Yurchenko Vitaly defected to the States and pointed him out- after his defection he (Vitaly) spoke the above quoted line to his handler one day and disappeared- only to reappear in the USSR. He was treated as a hero by the Soviets for having "infiltrated the enemy" and awarded the Order of the Red Star.

The jury's still out on whether he was a double agent, triple agent or just batshit insane.

you're into quotes and poetry alot Mamba......

btw you into rumi??? I saw your quote a while back and wanted to ask you.......

DUDE...I LOVE HIM!!!!!

Yeah I am into that sort of stuff. Yeah I read Rumi sometimes, I am mostly into sufi works but I will read other poets like Maya Angelou etc. sometimes. My ancestors were Sufis. :D My sister put me onto poetry when I was young she used to write a lot of poems and I got curious so that is how I started reading poetry.

“My sin burdened me heavily. But when I measured it against Your Grace, O Lord, Your forgiveness came out greater.”

Yeah....I think it was around 47....it was def. before the LoC....I am in Nyc now......I know the current generation is completely on either the pak side or the indian side. It's like they are brainwashed or something lololol :P But I heard there are many pro- independence groups in the UK....are you involved with any? :)

Newer generations have "lost the way", they've lost the culture and heritage, a shame. NYC's nice, what borough? (QUEENS NIGGAS RUN YOU NIGGAS, #NAS). On groups in the UK, it's mainly people within UK politics that are Kashmiri that support independence, but it's more of their personal belief, JKLF's pretty disorganised here and I'm not involved here to that degree. Hoping to, though.

You would have made a fantastic interrogator. :hitwall: Op Ivy Bells to tap into the undersea com cables of the Soviet Navy- to collect info on the naval operations at Petropavlovsk, the Pacific Fleet's primary nuclear submarine base, home to Yankee and Delta class nuclear-powered ballistic missile submarines and on Soviet BMs. Op was compromised by CIA defector Ronald Pelton- he remained unnoticed- but was later caught when KGB officer Yurchenko Vitaly defected to the States and pointed him out- after his defection he (Vitaly) spoke the above quoted line to his handler one day and disappeared- only to reappear in the USSR. He was treated as a hero by the Soviets for having "infiltrated the enemy" and awarded the Order of the Red Star.

The jury's still out on whether he was a double agent, triple agent or just batshit insane.

holy sht....you know your operations LOLOLOLOL

good when I interrogate you, you can tell me these lengthy anecdotes and stalll.... LOLOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom