What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that I think of it, it is probably because India kills its seperatists before they can leave and set up shop in other countries whereas Pakistan is more lenient per say. :azn:

Changing the subject back to me huh? @ZYXW :cheesy:

Last edited by a moderator:
Now that I think of it, it is probably because India kills its seperatists before they can leave and set up shop in other countries whereas Pakistan is more lenient per say. :azn:

Changing the subject back to me huh? @ZYXW :cheesy:

save that discussion for another time loser :P

are you trying to evoke a response dear? ;)

save that discussion for another time loser :P

are you trying to evoke a response dear? ;)

I ask you a question, instead of answering it you praise me to change the subject. :lol: Maybe I am. :azn:

I ask you a question, instead of answering it you praise me to change the subject. :lol: Maybe I am. :azn:

im really out of it right now.....not my day....
What question?

praise you? of course I will.... it's a fact, you are SO MUCH like me minus the confusion of course....so me praising you is just me praising myself :D LOL.....but seriously, I hope you stick to this sht (your ambition esp.).... not a lot of ppl like that...thought I was the last one haha and then you came along LOLOL! ;) Yes, when i am out of it, I like to be honest, no matter how much it hurts me to be nice to you loser LOL

gonna go....ttyl!!!

Oh really? A Kashmiri's power-animal is the snow leopard, sir!

Oh please, what can a white little kitty cat do against the wrath of a Kashmiri deeply in love with Pakistan when hes told that there are others of his family who aren't ! :)

But don't worry I've got a sinister plan in works & Kashmir will be Pakistani till the end of times ! :kiss3:

Even @ZYXW knows that ! :agree:

if you cant use them with this purpose. I don't think that it'll strengt your AF! :)

Yak-130%2BNew%2BGeneration%2BAircraft%2BTrainer.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom