What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll arrest you and then give you to the CIA for their "experiments" :omghaha::omghaha:

They won't like me, I might end up running some experiments on their officers. Can a man scream hard enough to hear himself in a sensory deprivation chamber, say if the proper stimulus is applied- a trace amount of hemotoxin being introduced to certain parts of the body?

Mirzay yaar you gotta fix this........ if you ask me, you should take care of the emperor (@aeronaut) once and for all so he doesn't misbehave again :devil: just tell me when and where to bring him LOL ;)

I thought you are fall in love with emperor :D

[video]http://ibnlive.in.com/news/watch-first-international-trailer-of-white-house-down/382464-8-159.html[/video]

White house down trailer.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Ayush
anday bhaj ta hai .... :rofl:
@ashok321 stop polluting Naswaristan....I can report you for that :whistle:

USA is going down, Air force one shot, people of Pakistan would be happy to see that.
And you want to report me?
Are you anti Pakistani?
:)

Iran?? Really?? :D
@arp2041
border 2 sidoun par hai .... unless somehow India is also Iran :rofl:

USA is going down, Air force one shot, people of Pakistan would be happy to see that.
And you want to report me?
Are you anti Pakistani?
:)
@ashok321 nope I am EXTRA PRO PAKISTANI... :rofl:

I dont like simple links here....post a summary of what link you throw in here!! thank you :enjoy:

Hi @Talon :wave:

why Naswaristan has become so VIRAN......

I remember one song of Himesh Reshamiya:

@Talon ------> :hitwall: :hitwall:

from next time i will charge you $1 for every (word) translation, will mail you my Paypal account.

Anyways, VIRAN means LONELY/EMPTY/banjar/khali.....

Thank You.

Need Your Mail ID now :whistle:

@Talon otherwise how will i send you my paypal account id & how will you transfer my Translating fees :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom