What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me guess, it was about how confused I am in life haha :P

btw how was your break? Had fun in Atlantic city?

My break isn't over yet, nah I am going this weekend instead. You must be confused since you keep bringing up your confusion lol.
@RazPaK I was about to say before I was given pink sarii that it's good you ain't come back to ny cuz she was fcking with you lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
My break isn't over yet, nah I am going this weekend instead. You must be confused since you keep bringing up your confusion lol.
@RazPaK I was about to say before I was given pink sarii that it's good you ain't come back to ny cuz she was fcking with you lol.

Fuckin wit me bout what?

Oh that's nice.....

Me confused? nah not a chance....but wait I am confused about why I keep on replying to you loser :D...but then I guess no one is perfectly sane :P

That job it was bogus.

No, I had the potential to make a lot of money. The problem was it was not my field and I would have had to learn a lot especially SAP, even though it's not that hard.

Anyways, I'm goin to bed.

Some of us actually have to work for a living.

Oh that's nice.....

Me confused? nah not a chance....but wait I am confused about why I keep on replying to you loser :D...but then I guess no one is perfectly sane :P

Your break ended? Nah you replying to me because I am the only thing that makes sense for you despite all the confusion. :D

No, I had the potential to make a lot of money. The problem was it was not my field and I would have had to learn a lot especially SAP, even though it's not that hard.

Anyways, I'm goin to bed.

Some of us actually have to work for a living.

Was that a low blow thrown in there at the end lol? :D

Your break ended? Nah you replying to me because I am the only thing that makes sense for you despite all the confusion. :D

Was that a low blow thrown in there at the end lol? :D

yeah...yours started when mine was ending....but no classes tom. my prof. canceled LOL :D

Ohhhhhhhh is that sooooooo :omghaha:

here im in a good mood so I'll feed your ego a bit.......I actually missed you a bit yaar, no one left to argue with or bluntly point out my flaws hahaaha so don't get banned again loser :P

yeah...yours started when mine was ending....but no classes tom. my prof. canceled LOL :D

Ohhhhhhhh is that sooooooo :omghaha:

here im in a good mood so I'll feed your ego a bit.......I actually missed you a bit yaar, no one left to argue with or bluntly point out my flaws hahaaha so don't get banned again loser :P

Lucky you. Feed my ego lol I have no ego. :P Don't worry getting banned is not something I plan in advance.

Ima call it a night lol despite what @RazPaK thinks I ain't a vagrant and do got work in the morning. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom