What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
sister* LOL

Originally grandfather from Srinagar, but im from muzaffarabad. How about you?

I like that you're for independence, not many people are for it. So it's always refreshing talking to someone with similar views :)

Don't worry my little brother @Kashmiri Nationalist will be drowned in a cauldron of Nihari if he ever talks about an Independent Kashmir in my presence ! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
@Secur - Tuuu bhiii durrr giyaaa kiyaaa ? Isss @Dillinger ne Pakistani Army kii matiii paleeet kar diii aur tou deekhtaaa hiii rahaaa....areeeyyy tou Pakistani haii bhii ya nahin ? :disagree:

Or possibly I went to sleep the other night ? :D @Dillinger agreed to the fact that attacking Gilgit-Baltistan isn't practical or even achievable ... Well , actually that area + northern Punjab is best suited for defense , any heavy mechanized offensive is ill advised and not feasible ... The place where we are vulnerable is the desert region in the South ... That is also a fact , still we can hold on for weeks in there before International pressure mounts in and the danger of nuclear war seems like a reality ... What more do you want ? :D

@Talon Last year I was at the school. Me and a friend of mine, called 5 prep. grade students. Told them that we want them to clear our training boat. They had to do whatever we say cauz we were their seniors. When all of them boarded to the ship. I cut the rope which was connected to the port. They were rockies so they didn't know how to sail a ship. So they started to panic. When they reached to the open seas, they released to make an SOS call. It was amazing. I think All of them peed under their pants when the officers caught them while the ship was sailing itself and they were inside it. :rofl:

@Talon Last year I was at the school. Me and a friend of mine, called 5 prep. grade students. Told them that we want them to clear our training boat. They had to do whatever we say cauz we were their seniors. When all of them boarded to the ship. I cut the rope which was connected to the port. They were rockies so they didn't know how to sail a ship. So they started to panic. When they reached to the open seas, they released to make an SOS call. It was amazing. I think All of them peed under their pants when the officers caught them while the ship was sailing itself and they were inside it. :rofl:
@Neptune didnt you guys get in trouble? :blink:

@Neptune didnt you guys get in trouble? :blink:

No. When my friend forced them not to report us, They knew that we'd be their nightmares. Cauz the hierarchical structure is hardly disciplined. So we enjoyed our ride lol :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom