What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@arp2041 I hope I didnt offend you....Its just that aaj tayra din hai and April ko fool bana na mayra haq hai ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
thats almost a ditto avatar of another pdf user-
given that you took offense when @Markus copied your Neo Avatar-
you should change it- :pop:-

U know i made it myself from an Air show clip!! I didnt copied anyone!!! Now i made me these Missiles!! From youtube video that was posted in funny and stupid thread some days ago!

And that Avatar which he copied was also resized by me!

sister* LOL

Originally grandfather from Srinagar, but im from muzaffarabad. How about you?

I like that you're for independence, not many people are for it. So it's always refreshing talking to someone with similar views :)

My mistake, a faux pax that is entirely of my own making :D So you're from the Valley originally - what time did your family move from there? I'm guessing 47/48? Situation then was very bad all around. On independence, I think most Kashmiris are for out, the Kashmiri diaspora however, especially the newer generations (third, fourth etc) are lost to us -- and that includes the Pakistanis. Where-abouts in the US of A do you live though, always wanted to go to the US, but never been able to plan it or get the finances together, unless I went to somewhere like East Flatbrush?

Don't worry my little brother @Kashmiri Nationalist will be drowned in a cauldron of Nihari if he ever talks about an Independent Kashmir in my presence ! :D

nature-snow-leopard.png

Oh really? A Kashmiri's power-animal is the snow leopard, sir!

thats almost a ditto avatar of another pdf user-
given that you took offense when @Markus copied your Neo Avatar-
you should change it- :pop:-

rohailmalhi-

Rohailmalhi?? he had that jf17 avatar i saw but that avatar i made myself from an Airshow youtube video!

U know i made it myself from an Air show clip!! I didnt copied anyone!!! Now i made me these Missiles!! From youtube video that was posted in funny and stupid thread some days ago!

And that Avatar which he copied was also resized by me!

hehe i posted that missile video- :lol:-
now i sue you for copyright violations- :azn:-

Nice avatar- :D-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom