What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pray tell me why is murder the supreme act of evil ? Why is life long trauma a thing to be considered ? Why is consent ever so important ? Don't tell me it is...I'm asking 'Why ?' !

Because we made it all up ! The ever so brutal truth, from a purely non religious point of view, is that we made all of it up as we went along....its nothing more than that !

Life has no meaning, no purpose & most certainly no value - Its because of our own pathological urges of associating something to it because we couldn't reconcile ourselves to that, did we made such notions up !

Similarly Consent doesn't mean a thing & if it does, pray tell me, why ?

Don't we do the same elsewhere ? Again I say - Why do we hang murderers under the guise of the sanctity of life ? Isn't that ever so hypocritical ! In fact, why do we even fight in self-defense, why is self preservation the barometer here ? If Life is sacred, shouldn't we just lie down & die, hoping against hope that maybe the other person will sober up later in life but we mustn't ever kill ! But we don't & for good reason - Because we attach value to our lives to the point of taking another's if our threatened - Why ? Because we associated that notion with it 'Our Life' is sacred....its valuable & more so than that of another in certain circumstances !

Do you see where I'm getting at ? If the sanctity of life can be violated in one situation then why can it not be in another ? Why...because the two situations aren't the same ? What difference would that make ? Either life is sacred or its not ? And if it is then it is sacred inherently so which means it is sacred no matter what the circumstances ! But if its not then its not & so attaching such ludicrous concepts as indignation when life is lost is absolutely irrational !

Tou thats exactly how things are & have always been & will always be ! We can't even define 'right' & 'wrong' to begin with & yet we're going to pass judgments on other things on their basis ? Quite irrational, I suppose.

Armstrong are we beginning to question everything here , mate ? :D Lets begin with murder , you are putting an end to someone's life which will not affect only him but his/her countless other relatives and family members , the worst that can be done to a human and therefore punishable by death ... Again , the rape thingy is devastating for the victim , but we aren't passing a capital punishments for the rapists because unlike the death , the damage is reparable , we cant bring someone back to life but we can deal with the trauma ... Consent means everything , it means that a person approved the action knowing its consequences and after effects ... How exactly are you approving death punishments for the adulterers , lets keep the religion out of here for a while , why are they not free to make their own decisions ? We thought that we have evolved and become civilized but deep underneath the same animal is present ever ready to unleash itself ... Why were we even given a brain ? Who created us even ? How does life has no meaning ?

We do the same elsewhere only when someone kills someone or commits a very serious crime , not for every offense ... Otherwise , anyone can be labeled a mischief maker and bad for the society fabric and put to death , why not ? Why only adulterers ? One wonders ... Without self preservation , we wouldn't be talking to each other , friend ... Why should we allow anyone to kill us ? Evolution !

I know where are you getting at , I understand it fully but it is a disturbing and controversial topic ... I must tell you I used to think like that but I left it alone , believe me it ai'nt worth it ... We have a very short life span and instead of ruining and going mad and crazy thinking about this stuff , I better like to enjoy it ...

I said " Welcome to the jungle ! :D " ... Lets question our existence too , shall we ?

I'll help you adopt Justin bieber as your first gift... :what:
4256911754_ugly_answer_4_xlarge.jpeg

tea??? shawl??? :sick:

Haha you going to have to do better than this emperor LOLOL :P

Don't worry sweetheart, i have a PhD in Female Psyche. Don't underestimate me just yet, i can do the unexpected much faster and on a larger scale than you imagine, i'll catch you off-guard with contingency for every escape route :P

and some naswar too my bro! LOL!

Whats your previous username, i don't want to freakout and ban you :P
@Mirzay

Don't worry nothing is going to happen....im just.....:P

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll help you adopt Justin bieber as your first gift... :what:

I. HATE. HIM. LOLOLOL

nah you don't have to do anything....you have information dear...something I need...I'll come to you on my own for FREE :devil:

Oh and let me correct you, amreeki but pakistani at heart yaar :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom