What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm youtube is banned :cray: warna may apko emperor k funeral per invite kr chuki hoti abhi tak :P

:omghaha: love your sense of humor

@Aeronaut....go thank zardari for this ban...or else right now I would have been dressed in a white dress....wait correction.....a CUTE white dress LOLOL :D

what isn't banned in pakistan LOLOL....this is ridiculous...LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Infraction chahiyay kia? Aik to Aeronaut nay mujhay badnam kar diya hai...
:cry:

Yaroon kay lie badnaam to hona parta hai.......waise bhi pehlay kon say tumhary naam kay jhanday lagay hove thay :omghaha::omghaha:

I. HATE. HIM. LOLOLOL

nah you don't have to do anything....you have information dear...something I need...I'll come to you on my own for FREE :devil:

Oh and let me correct you, amreeki but pakistani at heart yaar :P
You from nyc right....ever been to bayside high school?

Agreed :D ... But what should we indoctrinate him with ? " Commies are coming " thing or the " Crowley is right ?

Crowley from supernatural? :what: Indoctrinate him with the devil's teachings, make him an ardent soldier of hedonism and decadence.

@Secur seriously we need to turn @Armstrong, wait are you a secular liberal or not- at least as far as governance and jurisprudence is concerned?

What have you deduced thus far from my posts ? :D Remember , how you once asked me why do I waste my time with a certain member ? :lol:

@Aeronaut @JonAsad
massive_tank_236.jpg

Look at my anti tharki tank!

Yaroon kay lie badnaam to hona parta hai.......waise bhi pehlay kon say tumhary naam kay jhanday lagay hove thay :omghaha::omghaha:

Ayehaye...itnay filmy dialogue...main sadkay jaoon...

Pehlay kam az kam haalaat itnay kharab to nhn thay na...I wasnt called a drug dealer at least...

What have you deduced thus far from my posts ? :D Remember , how you once asked me why do I waste my time with a certain member ? :lol:

Well you seem secular, liberal-dunno. You seem free of heart and mind though- we people are the best kind the rest are just competing for the 2nd spot. No regrets, no inhibitions and a sure ticket to hell if it exists- surety and stability- no ambiguity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom