What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, unfortunately I haven't even watched the first season but have you watched the Spartacus series & Rome before that ?

I recommend reading the books if you have time because the books give a rather good context similar to Harry potter series where most fans found the books better but I must say that they are rather on the lengthy side eh

@liontk : I'm more into Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, Star Wars & the sort ! :D

Heck, I tried learning Sindarin, one of the languages Tolkein made up, for a while ! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
@balixd now i have emptied the out of gunpowder stringed them and now wear them as an amulet
884909_124654014385483_830076625_o.jpg

NERD FOR LIFE :enjoy: haha

hey I didn't know you knew urdu....thought you were full canadian or something. LOL

is my urdu good zyxw, merci for the compliment but you have yet to observe my writing in persian scripts then you will realize how bad i truly am. Also for the citizenship part, i may get pakistanaise one possibly in the future as i qualify for it through grand papa

@balixd now i have emptied the out of gunpowder stringed them and now wear them as an amulet
884909_124654014385483_830076625_o.jpg

Bhai meray koi tou insaanon wala kaam kar.....goli marnay ke liye hoti hai wallet mein rakhnay ya galay mein latkaney ke liye nahin.......i own a firearm and carry it around for SD.....

Bhai meray koi tou insaanon wala kaam kar.....goli marnay ke liye hoti hai wallet mein rakhnay ya galay mein latkaney ke liye nahin.......i own a firearm and carry it around for SD.....
No gunpowder yar. They are empty now!
I emptied them by putting the bullets in my mouth and pulling the slug out by pliers

is my urdu good zyxw, merci for the compliment but you have yet to observe my writing in persian scripts then you will realize how bad i truly am. Also for the citizenship part, i may get pakistanaise one possibly in the future as i qualify for it through grand papa

We're thinking of revoking @ZYXW 's nationality on account of her looks - We think such beautiful people should belong to the world & mustn't be restricted to anyone country ! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom