OMG! does it look similar?
hahahahaha :rofl: @Alpha1 I think @Mirzay was being sarcastic

Last edited by a moderator:
@Alpha1 DUDE Dont post that pix...makes me sick :sick:

@liontk sounds like what I read at times:

I loved Tamora Pierce:

The Song of the Lioness - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Immortals (series) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ahahha app to meri se be agai bari behain in nerdy cheeso mai lakin chotai bi akir bhrai ki example(do not know the word) follow kertai hai.

It is good to know we have lots of nerd folks here on this thread now we have to get proffeseur @Armstrong in this club.

Fellow nerd list @Alpha1--check @ZYXW -- Check @Talon -- Definite check @Mirzay-- Almost there @RazPaK -- working on it @Armstrong not sure

So finally you guys dicussing something good.....Arrow is so far the best show this season.....never miss an episode, i have saved the copy of each episode.......huge fan of this show.....and from last two episodes the story is getting heart touching.....Oliver is felling lonely :cray:

Hey :wave:

Ahahha app to meri se be agai bari behain in nerdy cheeso mai lakin chotai bi akir bhrai ki example(do not know the word) follow kertai hai.

It is good to know we have lots of nerd folks here on this thread now we have to get proffeseur @Armstrong in this club.

Fellow nerd list @Alpha1--check @ZYXW -- Check @Talon -- Definite check @Mirzay-- Almost there @RazPaK -- working on it @Armstrong not sure

NERD FOR LIFE :enjoy: haha

hey I didn't know you knew urdu....thought you were full canadian or something. LOL

Betaaaaaa ye goli hai hai goli....agar lagh jaye tou khoon nikal ata hai.........30 cal ki goli....
ya! I used to keep them in my wallet . But @Talon nay mana kia to ab nai rakhta!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom