What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yes, I really like suits. I recently started watching it actually...I LOVE white collar so my friend reccomended it and was like you'll love it =P

I have been seeing a lot of the promos for Arrow....it seems interesting, but I can't understand what it's exactly about. Initially I was excited and thought it would be another spy show, but then I watched a part of it and it wasn't exactly...so I stopped watching LOLOL
Nope...haven't watched this one....probably will start new shows during the summer.....

yeah I know what you mean about the cycle.....work and no time :hitwall: and when there is time something else goes wrong hahaha

@ZYXW nope....Didnt have time...then when I had time...didnt have net now I have net no time...and the cycle continues :rofl:

Yeah I get you LOLOL :D

But do watch it if you get a chance....you seem like you would like it!!! I absolutely LOVE it! :enjoy:

i stopped watching it too.... Became boring

Gossip girl? hahahah:omghaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Mirzay

18988d1350843394-costume-help-resident-evil-396717-bigthumbnail.jpg

looking gud in this pic @RazPaK

@liontk u sumwhat look like my bro when he was young!

Do i look that young in the video and alpha by any change have you heard of game of thrones, it is premièring on dimanche or i mean sunday...

@RazPaK please apni pics post maat kiya krain mujhe dar lagta hai :cray:

Do i look that young in the video and alpha by any change have you heard of game of thrones, it is premièring on dimanche or i mean sunday...
The serial??????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom