What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats sombozo started this got everybody heated with his baseless insults.
imran khan then go into it after bozo got banned to take his place. start basically calling the prophet a warlord taking sex slaves.
and then he wont listen to anything anybody has to say. becuase in his mind he got everything figured out nothing else matters.

I love @Imran Khan a fellow wisky loving charsi he did not say a thing wrong LOL!

So this GIP is saudi intelligence? I also heard about how effective they were, just consider how quickly Al Qaeda was eliminated in KSA. I just did not know they are called GIP.

Daddy knows how to control their child!

Last edited by a moderator:
We're thinking of revoking @ZYXW 's nationality on account of her looks - We think such beautiful people should belong to the world & mustn't be restricted to anyone country ! :)

I thought you equated her @ZYXW to a cow, you find cows beautiful, oh you naughty and deviant fellow- wait till @Hyperion hears of this.

@M-48 :rofl: rikshaw driver bana hai kiya?! :rofl:

haan @balixd shift change hui hai naa :rofl:

MyHouse_MyRickshaw+009.jpg

We're thinking of revoking @ZYXW 's nationality on account of her looks - We think such beautiful people should belong to the world & mustn't be restricted to anyone country ! :)

I would say....

awww uncle...you're so nice...

BUT THEN i know the next post you make is probably going to make me say....

awww uncle...I want to kill u...LOLOL

The @Armstrong Method :P

I love @Imran Khan a fellow wisky loving charsi he did not say a thing wrong LOL!

Daddy knows how to control their child!
just dont get into it.
for you it must be nothing but for muslims it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom