What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yaro, khudda ka naam lo... CA is the grand-daddy of all qualifications, just stick to it.

Nahin yaraaa CA/ACCA/ICAEW/CPA - Yeh Dr.Cr. BS mujhe se nahin hotiiii !

I remember that in my last audit I was tasked with Admin Expense, Finance Leases, Non Current Assets & Provisions - After the first 2-3 days of learning the rest of the 3 months were pure donkey work !

Oh @Armstrong, but it's enough for what we need to teach you :P

but no seriously, if I do end up coming (hopefully not). we HAVE TO hang out.......uncle:D

You're going to teach him how to pick up women? :angel: @Hyperion be ready to console her when she realizes the futility of such a venture.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh @Armstrong, but it's enough for what we need to teach you :P

but no seriously, if I do end up coming (hopefully not). we HAVE TO hang out.......uncle:D

No benefit of hangout with @Armstrong unless you are butt. because butt sb. ke dood mohamdi nihari tak he hai - bill bhi ap say pay karway ga aur tip bhi

I decided to do both CA and CFA long time back...even graduated while doing CA. Its the way to go man..you and I yaara..we shall be rich
@ZYXW You really aren't going to share any apple pies with me are you? :frown:

fine. we'll make an exception! but in return you have to be my general and keep @Armstrong and his intellect from destroying my regime. deal general?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom