What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same with CA & ICAP as its Governing Body formed through Statute & has the authority to regulate the Accounting & Auditing Profession in Pakistan ! Therefore they've sometimes created rather unneeded hurdles for the rest of us.

I decided to do both CA and CFA long time back...even graduated while doing CA. Its the way to go man..you and I yaara..we shall be rich
@ZYXW You really aren't going to share any apple pies with me are you? :frown:

Last edited by a moderator:
@S.U.R.B.
I will have to face the orignal!
FrogDissection2Label.jpg

Then be careful don't kill him/her.

When you'll lift that mesosternum you'll find a heart, beating very steadily.

Just put in there both of those bullets you've got and close it.And leave the scene as quickly as possible.:enjoy:

Don't post the pics ,some members here will not like it.:)

While saying that, do take the pics of your first dissection.:tup:

I decided to both CA and CFA long time back...even graduated while doing CA. Its the way to go man..you and I yaara..we shall be rich
@ZYXW You really aren't going to share any apple pies with me are you? :frown:

Nahin yaraaa CA/ACCA/ICAEW/CPA - Yeh Dr.Cr. BS mujhe se nahin hotiiii !

I remember that in my last audit I was tasked with Admin Expense, Finance Leases, Non Current Assets & Provisions - After the first 2-3 days of learning the rest of the 3 months were pure donkey work !

Then be careful don't kill him/her.

When you'll lift that mesosternum you'll find a heart, beating very steadily.

Just put in there both of those bullets you've got and close it.And leave the scene as quickly as possible.:enjoy:
frog has multiple sternums=more confusion!
I dismantled these bullets
856933_120369728147245_1560473499_o.jpg

@Marshmallow I am doing, great..fully recovered...tests done and sent to a frnd in NYC. Life rolls on! :enjoy:
u in US? :coffee:

Nahin yaraaa CA/ACCA/ICAEW/CPA - Yeh Dr.Cr. BS mujhe se nahin hotiiii !

I remember that in my last audit I was tasked with Admin Expense, Finance Leases, Non Current Assets & Provisions - After the first 2-3 days of learning the rest of the 3 months were pure donkey work !

Yaara you have ambitions which are greater than being a bean counter..I get that..its the same way here. But you'll earn good money, money is an enabler in this world and it will enable you to pursue what you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom