What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
shut up loser, get the hell outta this topic before admiral kicks your a$$!

Order Of The Admiral:

All Naswarians PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND OR QUOTE THIS "RAT'S" POST.

Atta boy thats my bro:cheesy:

@Talon What you mean by Krait's Syndrome ?

Don't judge people and pass comments without knowing the entire story.

Thank You.

Last edited by a moderator:
But it still does not matter whether you hate me or not... I don't hate you, hate only those who taught you to hate so much!

I didnt hate indians... even though i belong from a military background... but its u people who taught me hate... ive seen u guys celebrating our deaths,ive seen how u want to destabilize my country through ur proxys,ive seen u lobby against my country... ive seen ur people abuse my religion and my country...etc... so dont lecture me... By spreading hate u only get hate.... just look at ayush and some other sane members... never had any arguement with them... and look at people like hindustani,KS,Ashdoc etc and see their posts on D F I celebrating our deaths....

What is happening in Naswaristan??????????? that too in the absense of Hyperion.......

Btw : HI to all :wave:

I didnt hate indians... even though i belong from a military backgrounds... but its u people who taught me hate... ive seen u guys celebrating our deaths,ive seen how u want to destabilize my country through ur proxys,ive seen u lobby against my countey... ive seen ur people abuse my religion and my country...etc... so dont lecture me... By spreading hate u only get hate.... just look at ayush and some other sane members... neber had any arguement with them... and look at people like hindustani,KS,Ashdoc etc and see their posts on D F I celebrating our deaths....

The supply of hate is endless - not here but everywhere you go. Stick with the ones you like and who respect you.
Generalisation is something I do not like and have been taught throught my life not to make. :tup:

I didnt hate indians... even though i belong from a military backgrounds... but its u people who taught me hate... ive seen u guys celebrating our deaths,ive seen how u want to destabilize my country through ur proxys,ive seen u lobby against my countey... ive seen ur people abuse my religion and my country...etc... so dont lecture me... By spreading hate u only get hate.... just look at ayush and some other sane members... neber had any arguement with them... and look at people like hindustani,KS,Ashdoc etc and see their posts on D F I celebrating our deaths....

Dude the feeling is mutual. Although it isn't our culture to celebrate ANYONE's death, I would be ashamed if any of those did. If you could provide a link, otherwise don't pull stuff out of your behind. Anytime a jawan on our side dies, you guys claim they're "freedom fighters" whenever a pak soldier or policeman gets killed, I ALWAYS see an Indian condoling the death and encouraging pakistan to deal with it's terrorists. I honestly don't care what you guys think or say about India, because I know anything I say isn't going to change you and your countrymen's perspective. So let's just leave it that.

The supply of hate is endless - not here but everywhere you go. Stick with the ones you like and who respect you.
Generalisation is something I do not like and have been taught throught my life not to make. :tup:

Well said mate!!!!!

Normally this is a place where people try to overcome the hate and try to understand each other... that was the purpose of members column if i may say so....

aur @balixd kaisa hua exam/test meray bhai??:P

Well said mate!!!!!

Normally this is a place where people try to overcome the hate and try to understand each other... that was the purpose of members column if i may say so....

Yes, we need to underastand each other more, but well :)

what the hell is going on here?
@pakistanmyblood: oi!mate you need to calm your horses down. if you are such a patriot and love bashing indians I suggest you get your a$$ down from turkey to pakistan......pick up AK47 and cross the LoC..........public forums are no place for jokes like you.....and just to let you know no political , defence, religion, ethnic talks are allowed in Naswaristan.....

Welcome on board

theek hoon yar...yar test is probably next month .....
aur @balixd kaisa hua exam/test meray bhai??:P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom