What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@M-48 beti naa tum soti ho naa school jati ho! kiya kerti ho poora din?! wbbie ko boloun?! :angry:

@Hindustani you seem to be an attention seeker.....am I right? :woot:

@WebMaster :fie: :fie: Amma

mods instead of deleting my posts y not ban these HINDUSTANIS. we hav nothing to do with these ppl

Stop watching mirror :whistle:

brother i cannot pm u. i need larger post count.

after flirting and chatting with these ugly negros i am ashamed to call them my sister

Don't show your cheap mentality who wants to be your sister ..

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys, its a much darker tactics to make things bad at this forum. Don't let these people get into your mind. We can fight amng ourselves but we shouldn't let anyone like that poster to mess up with your brain.

see this talon slut flirting with that wanna be american HINDUSTANI a few pages back. to hell with him nd ENDIA!!!!!!!!!

okkkk im goin but i HATE U DAMN ENDIIIIIIIIANNNNNNNNNZZZZZZZZZZZ **** UR HINDU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So what's your problem ??? You better stop judging people ..

i dont no where the delet is?? but im probbly gettin banned anyway. i hate u endianzzzzzzzzzzzzzz hell to u nd u hindu ratssssss

shut up loser, get the hell outta this topic before admiral kicks your a$$!

Order Of The Admiral:

All Naswarians PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND OR QUOTE THIS "RAT'S" POST.

@samanth... although i hate u guys thts true!... probably the sanest voices from india = joe shrear,ayush,abishek and a few others.... rest of u i dislike!

@samanth... although i hate u guys thts true!... probably the sanest voices from india = joe shrear,ayush,abishek and a few others.... rest of u i dislike!

But it still does not matter whether you hate me or not... I don't hate you, hate only those who taught you to hate so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom