What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
mods instead of deleting my posts y not ban these HINDUSTANIS. we hav nothing to do with these ppl

You want to have this conversation?

Go and make a thread in the General Headquarters section, there you and the management can have a peaceful discussion without any flame or anything.

Keep it off Naswaristan, it is a casual thread which provides an outlet on the forum. This thread is not for such discussions.

Consider this matter closed.

We are not trigger happy mods as some of you may imagine.

We give every chance to the member to prove himself and get back on track, alot of members bear witness to this policy. Bans are also like a little punishment so member can get himself back on track. Warna perma ban hi na day detay aik hi bar!

well I wonder that how much stamina you guys have to deal with such trolls everyday.aur kitni trolls aur trollers ap log roz ban kertay hain??:unsure:

i agree on pak nationlist and razpak totaly 100%, just becuz india is in better shape. they look at pakistanis lik we r lower then them

kisi forum per tumhara Indians se phadda hua hai kiya??:what:bhai itna ghussa kyun kerrahay ho?tum khawateen ko na lao beech mai--

@Slav Defence @Talon i shud leave!or else Either im gonna get myself banned or break my dad's mobile!

Last edited by a moderator:
Naswaristan? Of all the prefixes that could have been used...Naswar, lol. What's all this about anyway?

Sir say whatever you want to say to indians but please do not involve women in this no one flirtig/chatting with these rats

Quoted for Posterity! and this

Originally Posted by Pakistani Nationalist
u wanna get banned on this indian forum? cool down delete ur posts n troll the indian motherfkers in a sane manner... i hate those cynts aswell fukin indick nigaz!

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/238984-naswaristan-1091.html#ixzz2OjlQjlBI

bhai kis larki ne sweety baat kerli??kis larkay se kiya hua? yahan jitni larkiyon ko mai jaanta hoon woh tu inn ko theek kerk rakhti hain--but bachay shaant hojao aur batao k hua kiya hai??

shaant hojao? Indian in the guise of a Pakistani? :what:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom