What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the catch. Even voting for whether we want democracy or dictatorship is an act of democracy.:cheesy:

Both forms of government are democratic either way except in one the elected rules for life. :cheesy:

You were the pioneer- I agree- Now you are getting old-

Now its time for the young generation to take over-

no one should remain in power forever-

Inquilab Zindabad- @arp2041 wala inquilab nai- :whistle:-

@JonAsad OLD is GOLD + Knowledge is what leads a country ahead!! :angel:

Lol ye sahi hai....ab mera inaam kya hai @Talon....i stood by you in difficult times....

@balixd thanks pakro :P

besides @balixd you are already in charge of some spy work :undecided:

Last edited by a moderator:
GOA Sunburn- the best party EVER- barring Cancun and Amsterdam oh and Croatian plans. :smitten:

@arp2041 @samantk @Ayush we guys should group in and go- it is a must do trust me.

Sir , one does not simply forget Oktoberfest while mentioning about partying neither Rio Carnival nor La tomatina . That is travesty of highest order .

Sir , one does not simply forget Oktoberfest while mentioning about partying neither Rio Carnival nor La tomatina . That is travesty of highest order .

Dude the Rio Carnival is not a party its an orgy, a level up. Been to the Mardi Gras- :cheesy:

mardi1.jpg

and below is Sunburn 012-

tu acha insaan nehi hey, you broke the deal, hamara deal tha ek dush rey ko thanks dunga har post pay, i gave it to you but you did not :angry:

sorry bhai adat nahi hai har post pey thanks deney ki, khaskar BDeshio ko :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom