What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hyperion said there shall be no empror after him....but these lot are ffighting over it...there is talk about coup....

I want to abrogate my initial statement. I think there should be democracy after dictatorship.

Who are the candidates?
@Armstrong @Talon @JonAsad

I'm Mr 50%. Whoever can bribe me the best, I will vote for them :D

Last edited by a moderator:
My Lord @Redbull we were thinking of recommending @Talon 's name as the Lord's successor but after she turned out to be a Hobbit, the Steward has asked me to submit my name as the new King of Naswaristan ! :undecided:

Can I count on your support ? :what:

I promise you'd get all the Orcs you need to *cough...cough* play with ! :bad:

@Talon did you really worked that hard to find out the post in the THOUSANDS???? :rofl: :rofl:

Anyways, this kingdom may have the roots in Naswar Corner but this is totally a different kingdom where i have the SECOND POST, so i have the LEGAL RIGHT to the thrown :D

You have the legal right to be shot for claiming the throne. :whistle:

I want to abrogate my initial statement. I think there should be democracy after dictatorship.

Who are the candidates?

Lol @Talon is not giving up monarchy...she is sotting on the empress chair like queen elizabeth :D

Who are the candidates?

I promise to rename Gujrat as Janjuaville & give it to your Holiness to spread promiscuity in the land till your heart's content ! :agree:

Who are the candidates?

Dear sir-
i am not in the running for emperor-ship-
dont put me up with those selfish people- :whistle:-
or two faced hypo_KRAITs like @arp2041- :omghaha:-

I want democrazy practiced while choosing of a Care Taker Emperor-
yup Care Taker Emperor- :D-

we the people will choose the care taker Emperor- :lol:-

555955_398429786881439_656954887_n.jpg

Bangalore luxury bus with pantry, toilet and TVs.

so why you put this sh!t stuff about the sh!ting place here :omghaha:

Dear sir-
i am not in the running for emperor-ship-
dont put me up with those selfish people- :whistle:-
or two faced hypo_KRAITs like arp2041- :omghaha:-

I want democrazy practiced while choosing of a Care Taker Emperor-
yup Care Taker Emperor- :D-

we the people will choose the care taker Emperor- :lol:-

Vote me as care taker emperor and I will transition this great kingdom into a constitutional monarchy. @Dillinger and @Armstrong will be tasked for writing our magna carta (since you both write long *** posts anyway) and then we can have a poll for prime minister. My role will be purely ceremonial. :cheesy:

Vote me as care taker emperor and I will transition this great kingdom into a constitutional monarchy. @Dillinger and @Armstrong will be tasked for writing our magna carta (since you both write long *** posts anyway) and then we can have a poll for prime minister. My role will be purely ceremonial. :cheesy:

poll-

We need @WebMaster to add pole- Naswarians can vote democratically and elect the care taker Emperor-- :pop:-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom