What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
WoW... Nice going in this thread!
Came across some wonderful lines, thank you all!!

was visiting but not posting here, you know na:
ye khamoshi jo ab k guftugu ke beech thehri hai,

yehi ek baat sari guftugu mein sub se gehri hai.....

:)

Rome .... aaah

Beautifu City indeed.... even Julius Caesar loved Rome

Julius Caesar had his Calphurnia, he had his Antonia, he also had an affair with Cleopatra and, when Caesar used to come to Rome, the Senators locked up their wives. He was also known in Rome as every woman’s husband.

WoW... Nice going in this thread!
Came across some wonderful lines, thank you all!!

was visiting but not posting here, you know na:
ye khamoshi jo ab k guftugu ke beech thehri hai,

yehi ek baat sari guftugu mein sub se gehri hai.....

:)

Please do visit this thread regularly.

It is Naswar, which livens things up ....... :)

Rome .... aaah

Beautifu City indeed.... even Julius Caesar loved Rome

Julius Caesar had his Calphurnia, he had his Antonia, he also had an affair with Cleopatra and, when Caesar used to come to Rome, the Senators locked up their wives. He was also known in Rome as every woman’s husband.

Please do visit this thread regularly.

It is Naswar, which livens things up ....... :)

i think thats why his homie brutus killed him

was there no "aids" back then?

i think thats why his homie brutus killed him

was there no "aids" back then?

I am not sure about this, but I don't think HIV existed back then. Sexual immorality was often frowned upon in the past, & the ancient Romans are generally considered to have been conservative. There were many diseases though; like the plague that spread in Macedonia. It originated in the northern barbaric portions of Europe. Those people didn't have a sewage system or any method of maintaining hygiene that was comparable to the public baths, sewage system, or aqueducts of ancient Greece & Italia.

I am not sure about this, but I don't think HIV existed back then. Sexual immorality was often frowned upon in the past, & the ancient Romans are generally considered to have been conservative. There were many diseases though; like the plague that spread in Macedonia. It originated in the northern barbaric portions of Europe. Those people didn't have a sewage system or any method of maintaining hygiene that was comparable to the public baths, sewage system, or aqueducts of ancient Greece & Italia.

You obviously didn't see BBC's drama serial 'Rome' ! :rofl:

You obviously didn't see BBC's drama serial 'Rome' ! :rofl:

Lol! :lol:

That's just a serial, history often gets modified in television shows to make it more interesting.

There is no doubt that the elites in Roman society were less conservative, & that they indulged in all kinds of luxuries. However, the regular citizens of Rome were very similar to the ancient Greeks in their behavior & customs.

Italia during the renaissance was an extremely different place. Prostitution was a very popular profession among women at that time, that managed to greatly annoy the Catholic Church. :lol:

Okay a few ashaars :

'Wahi zamanei ki gardish pei ghalib aataa hai - Jo har nafs seh krai umr javadan paida'

Eng : He, only, overpowers 'time' who renders every moment immortal.

'Yeh kainaat abhi na-tamam hai shaid - keh aa rahii hai damadum sadain kun fayakun'

Eng : This Universe is perhaps yet incomplete that every moment the sound of 'Be & it was' is ringing.

'Manaf-e-at eik hai iss qaum ki nuksaan bhi eik - eik hi sub ka nabi, deen bhi, eman bhi eik
Harm-e-pak bhi, Allah bhi, Koran bhi eik - Kuch barii baat thii hotii keh ho jai Musalmaan bhi eik'

Eng : The successes & failures of this 'People/Nation' are One. One Prophet, One religion, One faith, One Ka'abah, One God, One Koran...wouldn't it be something if the Muslims were One too ?'

(IQBAL)

one small step for spartacus one giant leap for butt armstrong.

Its 'Armstrong the Buttt' to you Topi walaa Homer ! :angry:

Aur bhai keh liyee thoraa sah cake touu chooor dei ! :cry:

good morning doctor sahiba
:woot::woot:
Doctor sahiba meray good morning kehnay ki wajha se kahin aspatal hi na chalee gyee ho.

Arrey good morning to har waqt hi hoti hai.

Koi usko roko .... anyways, wahan jaa kar pata lagega ke abhi to raat hai subha nahi huee.

mazrat..:p ham masrufiyatt aur waqat ki qillat kay sababb apko bar waqt jwaab denay say qaasir thay jis kay liye ham muazrat khuwaah hain..:rofl::rofl:

any ways hamain din rat ka koi pata ni hota:p:D

Also spartacus series.

Abidi sahab ap kaisay hain?:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom