What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh oh! I went to visit this castle today and and the tour lady was talking about all the weird (seriously ugly) paintings and how it was 1 of the best in Europe...blaa blaa...

Then she came to this crest of the bishop or something...she said the crest was to show unity against the Muslims :eek: and she was facing me and I burst out laughing...My local friend thought I lost my screw...

But man! I started writing a mental note to post on PDF about how I felt like slapping each Muslim who refuses to unite!

Man! Those crusaders have a WHOLE CREST AGAINST us and we idiots ****** hi rah giyea!

Yara @Krait, btw, I forgot to ask: How in hell can anyone get demoted to MS? Isn't Masters separate in India?

What do you expect..that i go round cursing.....end up being cursed back.....not this time though....got to be careful these days even religiously(though i'm not the type) coz its pertains to life of my baby.Poor thing already got cursed here many times.

Yup...you see they always show that in movies...Pregnent women and their temper :P

Those crusaders have a WHOLE CREST AGAINST us and we idiots ****** hi rah giyea!

Me no idiot. I have two of their girls, and high three figure crossed list. Seventeen years of hard work, what can I say! :P

They have a crest, you guys have me. I had high hopes in Armstrong for the futiure, only if he somehow stops his gayish behavior and gets out of Pakistan. :D

Hyperion is RazPak I knew it or you guys work together for your "collection" of people.

Dude, I collect no one. After seventeen years of search I found out that there are only so few soul mates out there. I'd put the number at .002 in 100.

Alright people I'm off now ! Its 1:00 a.m over here but I really need to get some sleep today otherwise tonight would be the culmination of the second consecutive week I haven't slept more than an hour per night !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom