What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you're telling me that you're in the prime of your life, strikingly smart & yet broke ! The hell have you been up to ? :angry:
Dude, PhD is ******* tough. Courses, projects, deadlines, publication, advisor, exams, thesis... yakk yakk yakkkk. :sick:

fake hope sucks :undecided:
Why so down? What's up Pinko? Have pop covns... :pop:

Dude, PhD is ******* tough. Courses, projects, deadlines, publication, advisor, exams, thesis... yakk yakk yakkkk. :sick:

Well, as of now, I only have 1 language course to attend starting next week...publications and thesis as well as presentations are the real leeches!

Well, as of now, I only have 1 language course to attend starting next week...publications and thesis as well as presentations are the real leeches!

I left it at the end. (thesis) :smoking:

I was like.... hmmm... not making me money... what's the point... :P

Errrr...I am just starting as a PhD student....not yet made ground breaking discoveries! :what:

And not sure how smart I am....:undecided:

Do you mean to tell me that you're not working on a cure for balding ? :undecided:

Ahhh...figures ! A Chaudran...after all ! Koi mooooli ki nai type nikaal lei giii par jo karni walaa kaam hai woh na kar na ! :P

I am a PhD student...usually students a dead broke! Besides I just moved out of London plus since I do not speak the language here...Well, I am in the guesthouse for now...for a month...

It is tough but I found an apartment ALHAMDULILLAH

and will be moving to my new apartment this weekend! :D
Another researcher, what's you area of research ?

Do you mean to tell me that you're not working on a cure for balding ? :undecided:

Ahhh...figures ! A Chaudran...after all ! Koi mooooli ki nai type nikaal lei giii par jo karni walaa kaam hai woh na kar na ! :P

I am on a fellowship, ab jo topic diya hai ussi par kaam keroun gi...not gonna try growing hair on your head now...

I am on a fellowship, ab jo topic diya hai ussi par kaam keroun gi...not gonna try growing hair on your head now...

Lo maaaraii gai...you were the last hope for Hyperion & me ! Now we'd be bald before our 50th Birthday ! :cry:

He already is balding profusely & with his metrosexual look the hair-less grunt he is, is starting to look like a Czech super-model ! *And I don't mean a guy model*

I left it at the end. (thesis) :smoking:

I was like.... hmmm... not making me money... what's the point... :P
Downgraded PhD to Masters. Got fed up of courses and money ...well it was nothing.... Publication took too much time. I mean freaking 1.5 years of review process in one paper. Some took 1 year just to reject. Also, Indians face discrimination by the reviewers. Said by Many known researchers of our country. One as Fellow of Royal Society.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom