What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didnt know that!...Congratulations...wish to see ajtr in heaven with other PDF members...KRAIT you are not welcome:P...jk..but in PDF there are very few Indian members I hardly agree with..and KRAIT is one of them...stop fighting over petty issues and keep this thread clean..I dont like Hyperion either but sometimes I agree with his viewpoint...In the end we are all humans...and its not necessary we should always be fighting everywhere in PDF...there are alot of ppl from diff backgrounds here find something common between us...now tell me whoz the pothead?!

btw PAKISTAN JEET GAYA AUSTRALIA SE:D:D:D:D abhi abhi doran e typing pata chala :pakistan:

ppl who say smoking anything is additing, just want attention. i say with hardcore experience, NOTHING is addicting, NOTHING. It's all in your messed up little head, slap yourself and poof, all gone.

You have been naughty naughty children, while daddy was away.

Ab saray banday kay bachay ban jao :angry:

Who's your daddy? :P

Yeah .... she is a tough cookie. ha ha ha

But, just tell me, say the word and I won't visit the thread again.

Dude, calm down. ATJR needs no ones attention nor protection. The way she articulates, she can sell you and me #SabziMandi for "Eik ka Do!"

Why? If you left , i would stop coming too.
Bwafa kaminay! Kiya hamara koi khayal nahin kay bhag jao gay?

BUSHTAAAAARRRDDDD! :D

I didnt know that!...Congratulations...wish to see ajtr in heaven with other PDF members...KRAIT you are not welcome:P...jk..but in PDF there are very few Indian members I hardly agree with..and KRAIT is one of them...stop fighting over petty issues and keep this thread clean..I dont like Hyperion either but sometimes I agree with his viewpoint...In the end we are all humans...and its not necessary we should always be fighting everywhere in PDF...there are alot of ppl from diff backgrounds here find something common between us...now tell me whoz the pothead?!

btw PAKISTAN JEET GAYA AUSTRALIA SE:D:D:D:D abhi abhi doran e typing pata chala :pakistan:
Thanks buddy....I didn't want to spoil your party so I backed off.....Afterall how many threads are there where we can have some fun.

Next time I do, just let me know, I will stop it asap......:D

What I see is, none of you are punctual! :angry:

I am taking attendance.....

Krait (in)
Spartacus (in)
Cheeky Robot (in)
Pinky (blowing up some expensive lab equipment)
Aero (stalking)
Armstrong (awol)
Zarvin (awol)
Ticker (mia)
RazPak (playing chaudri in a skirt)
Atjr (Mausi museebtay is omnipresent)

New transfers:
@AK Dude
@Huda

Detention:
Abdullah (should be banned for not appreciating the grand vision of the chairman)

On naughty list:
Zarvan (probably trying to decode this post in stealth mode)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom