What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
i see that in this thread my most of posts has been deleted while i was asleep.

It surprised me in the manner he and some others reacted against you. Infact it shocked me.
nothing new for me.seeing it since joined pdf. chalta hai.coz im not the type to get insulted and st back and cry in some dark room.never been taught this sort of attitude by my parents.

nothing new for me.seeing it since joined pdf. chalta hai.coz im not the type to get insulted and st back and cry in some dark room.never been taught this sort of attitude by my parents.

I learn from you as well, as I go along.

You are a brave thing.

Not many would stand up to such schmuck.

I can't and I won't.

Saari aurton ka yahi kaam hota hai...behas karne ki shokeen hoti hain.

KRAIT requested that his posts be deleted.

Some of my posts have also been deleted.
Retreated...My a$$.

I did it because of Hyperion , who is a good friend and wanted this thread to be fun thread.

Its a fun thread, take your bickering somewhere else.

Retreated...My a$$.

I did it because of Hyperion , who is a good friend and wanted this thread to be fun thread.

Its a fun thread, take your bickering somewhere else.

No I won't. Who the heck do you think you are.

You can get tough with a Hindu girl who has converted to Islam.

You can go after her unborn baby without any shame and compunction- like the other A$$ Hole, who used derogatory and abusive language.

Enough of this charade - take your religious bigotry elsewhere.

Most of you Indian Hindu gentlemen are doing nothing but going after this just converted Muslim Girl and then to top it all, abuse her unborn child. This is the most low down of things any human can do.

Please move on, Just don't with f uck with people like me.

Not this again! :cry:

ATJR, please no bickering!

Listen, I didn't start this. But I am not stopping this time.

There are principles yaar. I discussed schmuck here with you all because you guys are good people, all good human beings and nice guys.

However, please yaar, I won't be part of any muck which demeans a female in such a manner and using religion as the reason.

Na kar yaar. Please.

Saari aurton ka yahi kaam hota hai...behas karne ki shokeen hoti hain.

O Bhai, the reason these guys are after her blood is that she converted from Hindu religion and became a Muslim.

I didn't and probably most didn't know this here and would not even care.

But there is a limit and this limit is being crossed.

O Bhai, the reason these guys are after her blood is that she converted from Hindu religion and became a Muslim.

I didn't and probably most didn't know this here and would not even care.

But there is a limit and this limit is being crossed.

I'm glad it's happening to her. Now she has become an honorary Pakistani. :lol:

To my eyes it seemed as if his argument revolved around the ethics & legality of medical practice in the context of telling someone their baby's gender within the frameworks provided by the Indian legislature & delegated bodies.

At the same time, Krait, shes my sister....abbb tunnng na kareinn meriii behan ko ! :angry:

P.S This topic ended last night, lets keep it that way !

Haan na .... it finished last night or so I thought.

Earlier ajtr came and asked as to why her posts have been deleted. I answered her. The matter ended.

Now KRAIT comes, quotes me and goes ballistic.

I am not taking this schmuck yaar.

Good enough it is a forum and everybody has a right to express himself. So do I.

But it should be within certain norms and not picking on sensitive religious aspects.

I am hardly a religious person. I don't care.

But he started it this time and told me stuff. I am not ajtr - period.

I'm glad it's happening to her. Now she has become an honorary Pakistani. :lol:

Hey welcome to Pakistan @ajtr.

Chaudhary Saab has accpeted you as an honorary Pakistani. ha ha ha

Chaudhari Ji, when will she become a full Pakistani - to completely deserve what is happening to her.

Hey Hyperion Yara,

Affedersiniz, I didn't start it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom