What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zarvan has the best manners on the forum. I've only seen him crack once, otherwise he is not disrespectful at all.
Nahin yara, it's because to a certain degree we also don't push him to that level where he may crack. I can say just a couple of words and he will break like anything! :what:

Can't you see ? This is paradise ! Love, grief, sorrow, real-life miracles - All of that is what makes the 'Human Experience' such a heavenly gift from the Almighty !

Is it a gift or a curse?

I'd like to think the gift is the chance of redemption.

To betray the lord of the universe is unthinkable, but it has been done.

I don't hold women in contempt, as a matter of fact they are a representation of the darker side of mankind.

It is not women to be blamed exclusively. We are all of the guilty.

Is it a gift or a curse?

I don't hold women in contempt, as a matter of fact they are a representation of the darker side of mankind.

The darker side of mankind ? I pity you Raza...I pity you ! Ever wondered why God created Eve from the rib of Adam ? Because we are inseparable from each other ! Because one cannot survive without the other ! Because any true happiness in life can never be achieved if it isn't shared.

Is it a gift or a curse?

At times you are so philosophical you seem to be related to Chaudhary Confucius.

Me also stuck on 89.

Good day lads.

Have a nice day.

Nahin yara, it's because to a certain degree we also don't push him to that level where he may crack. I can say just a couple of words and he will break like anything! :what:

We used to have this patani lady work for us.

One day I got angry and started shouting. She came to my charpai and sat next to me.

She said to me:

Sher woh hota hain jo ghusay ko kabo karay.

It was one of those words of wisdom that I often reflect upon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom