What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lo maaaraii gai...you were the last hope for Hyperion & me ! Now we'd be bald before our 50th Birthday ! :cry:

He already is balding profusely & with his metrosexual look the hair-less grunt he is, is starting to look like a Czech super-model ! *And I don't mean a guy model*

Hahhahahahah...BTW, I have said earlier I am a plant molecular biologist...I had very little experience with humans in cancer biology...apart from that...

Well, then again at molecular level, I can work with DNA of anything...but there are some limits...

Besides ganja honay mein kiya dar hai? Some kuri like tinday like those NBA players! :P

Hormones not kicking in? I thought pregnant women are EXTRA emotional!
What do you expect..that i go round cursing.....end up being cursed back.....not this time though....got to be careful these days even religiously(though i'm not the type) coz its pertains to life of my baby.Poor thing already got cursed here many times.

Downgraded PhD to Masters. Got fed up of courses and money ...well it was nothing.... Publication took too much time. I mean freaking 1.5 years of review process in one paper. Some took 1 year just to reject. Also, Indians face discrimination by the reviewers. Said by Many known researchers of our country. One as Fellow of Royal Society.

I completely get you. Well with me it was different

AirForce Academy -> B. Engineering -> M. Engineering -> (OIL SECTOR WORK) -> M. Finance -> (M&A CONSULTANT) -> PhD -> Entrepreneurship

Got tired of seeing everyone else making money :P

Hahhahahahah...BTW, I have said earlier I am a plant molecular biologist...I had very little experience with humans in cancer biology...apart from that...

Well, then again at molecular level, I can work with DNA of anything...but there are some limits...

Besides ganja honay mein kiya dar hai? Some kuri like tinday like those NBA players! :P

Oh mujhee tou koi maslaaa nahin I was just concerned about Hyperion ! Bichareiii ki abhii tukkk dharii moooch nahinn ugiii pataaa nahin puberty mein seee bhi guzraaa hai yaaa nahin ? The voice is certainly quite feminine ! I'm genuinely worried about the lad !

As for him not completing the degree ! Who needs that when he instead got the Bhabi from there ! :chilli:

And wait 'Plant molecular biologist' ! Any thoughts on Black Cummin Seeds or Kalonji as it is called ?

What do you expect..that i go round cursing.....end up being cursed back.....not this time though....got to be careful these days even religiously(though i'm not the type) coz its pertains to life of my baby.Poor thing already got cursed here many times.

Which vermin said that ?

Oh mujhee tou koi maslaaa nahin I was just concerned about Hyperion ! Bichareiii ki abhii tukkk dharii moooch nahinn ugiii pataaa nahin puberty mein seee bhi guzraaa hai yaaa nahin ? The voice is certainly quite feminine ! I'm genuinely worried about the lad !

As for him not completing the degree ! Who needs that when he instead got the Bhabi from there ! :chilli:

And wait 'Plant molecular biologist' ! Any thoughts on Black Cummin Seeds or Kalonji as it is called ?

I knew some people were researching if it was a good diabetes treatment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom