What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh! BTW, me is going to a trip tomorrow...Mountain thing....not exactly sure...But it some pride sort of their pride...Some mountain range or something...Very steep! :sick::sick:

Oh! BTW, me is going to a trip tomorrow...Mountain thing....not exactly sure...But it some pride sort of their pride...Some mountain range or something...Very steep! :sick::sick:
LOL... be careful of the crazy crusader lady..... she can just say... pour soul slipped of the cliff..... and then Aero will have to go and look for teeny weeny remains of Pinko! :P

Don't worry, I'll have an online funeral worthy of a queen (of some teeny island nation) right here on he forum! :partay:

Well, I have all sorts of people...random gamers, net friends, school friends, uni friends, colleagues and also mom's friends (YEA! I KNOW!)

Aaaaaaaaa.....pala pala bacha......amma kay doston kay saath bhi dosti hai!........ all friends of my family fear me..... and tell their own children.... stay away from that battameez awaara.....abhi takk shaadi nahin kee.......patta nahin musalman bhi hai kay nahin...... :D

LOL... be careful of the crazy crusader lady..... she can just say... pour soul slipped of the cliff..... and then Aero will have to go and look for teeny weeny remains of Pinko! :P

Don't worry, I'll have an online funeral worthy of a queen (of some teeny island nation) right here on he forum! :partay:

Aaaaaaaaa.....pala pala bacha......amma kay doston kay saath bhi dosti hai!........ all friends of my family fear me..... and tell their own children.... stay away from that battameez awaara.....abhi takk shaadi nahin kee.......patta nahin musalman bhi hai kay nahin...... :D

Lolz...Well, when aunties add me...and if I do not accept they start talking...making my mom worried :(

Keep centre of mas low to increase stability and use hands to direct while legs to push the body. If you use hands to climb, your shoulders will give up.

BTW relevant only when there are no steps :D

Lolz...Well, when aunties add me...and if I do not accept they start talking...making my mom worried :(
I hate.... absolutely hate...... completely despise.... Pakistani friends of family, putting their foot in your business and wanting real time continuous updates on your life.... best time of my life was when I was cut off from them for a decade... what a prosperous time...... i miss those days..... everything I am was due to that time.... now I am thinking......once again I need to become the bad bacha and screw all of them for interfering in my life..... :angry:

Keep centre of mas low to increase stability and use hands to direct while legs to push the body. If you use hands to climb, your shoulders will give up.

BTW relevant only when there are no steps :D

Oh I am not gonna climb it...The bus will take us up...I think there is a village/ town and the view is nice and there is a museum in the city near that area which I wanna have a look at :D

Oh I am not gonna climb it...The bus will take us up...I think there is a village/ town and the view is nice and there is a museum in the city near that area which I wanna have a look at :D

Good night Pinko... I think I'm gonna get sick because of this stupid weather.... :cry:

Bye bye everyone else.... tomorrow (hopefully)...... :wave:

Good night Pinko... I think I'm gonna get sick because of this stupid weather.... :cry:

Oh you poor thing! Good night...I am also retiring in as soon as I can beat my cousin's high score :P

I might return late tomorrow as it is a 12 hrs trip! To the museum and the mountain area!

Oh you poor thing! Good night...I am also retiring in as soon as I can beat my cousin's high score :P

You really are very competitive, aren't you!!!! :D

Nighty night.........

I might return late tomorrow as it is a 12 hrs trip! To the museum and the mountain area!

Excellent.... I'm sure I am going to have a fever tomorrow..... so we speak day after....

Everyone else take note.... no meeting tomorrow evening!

Nighty night :wave:
Good night buddy... Get yourself nicely charged for day after tomorrow.... tomorrow everyone shall be in recovery/repair mode.....

Lala, Hyperion whats up ;)

Yara, feeling really very shitty.... slept without a shirt last night and the A/C was on.... I think it ****** up my system..... :sick:

I have this achy breaky feeling going down my whole body..... :undecided:

Nothing that Brufen + Valium + Naswar can't remedy!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom