What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good night buddy... Get yourself nicely charged for day after tomorrow.... tomorrow everyone shall be in recovery/repair mode.....

Yara, feeling really very shitty.... slept without a shirt last night and the A/C was on.... I think it ****** up my system..... :sick:

I have this achy breaky feeling going down my whole body..... :undecided:

Nothing that Brufen + Valium + Naswar can't remedy!!! :D

lolz!! That bad yea? Go rub tiger balm! Multi purpose soother!

Good night buddy... Get yourself nicely charged for day after tomorrow.... tomorrow everyone shall be in recovery/repair mode.....

Yara, feeling really very shitty.... slept without a shirt last night and the A/C was on.... I think it ****** up my system..... :sick:

I have this achy breaky feeling going down my whole body..... :undecided:

Nothing that Brufen + Valium + Naswar can't remedy!!! :D

Damn, are you still in Z ?

Damn, are you still in Z ?

LOL.... didn't quite get you! Z as in Zesty... Z as in Zabardast... Z as in Pushto "Zalimmaaaaa"... :D

If you are referring to drugs... can't get any meds that aren't prescribed by a doc here... for that need to travel.... not in the mood... me hurt! :argh:

LOL.... didn't quite get you! Z as in Zesty... Z as in Zabardast... Z as in Pushto "Zalimmaaaaa"... :D

If you are referring to drugs... can't get any meds that aren't prescribed by a doc here... for that need to travel.... not in the mood... me hurt! :argh:

Zurich. :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom