Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Marshmallow MeeeEEEAAAAoooooonNNNN

400078_312855168832302_847333959_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
They are ur brothers :woot:

As Marshmallow says "liar-liar pants on fire" :lol:

Accept It, u are JEALOUS of there MASSIVE GROWTH, soon they will have nukes, ICBMs, nuke submarines, they will EXPORT warships & by 2050 there economy will be more than the economy of some western countries like Vatican City & u will get a huge SHOCK :D

sure he is :smokin:

They are ur brothers :woot:

As Marshmallow says "liar-liar pants on fire" :lol:

Accept It, u are JEALOUS of there MASSIVE GROWTH, soon they will have nukes, ICBMs, nuke submarines, they will EXPORT warships & by 2050 there economy will be more than the economy of some western countries like Vatican City & u will get a huge SHOCK :D

Don't troll you evil bharti, Bangladeshi scientists was behind Pakistani nukes, and they're on the verge of getting massive breakthrough in the field of Nuclear fusion technology, using cow dung. :rolleyes:

@Marshmallow MeeeEEEAAAAoooooonNNNN

400078_312855168832302_847333959_n.jpg
@Aeronaut @Armstrong @Hyperion

you kno wat im feeling like im gunna soon hav sum arguments wid mom:P... she has doubts hw da hell im studyin all da time in my room suddenly :azn: ... wen im not cuz im surfin net:p:bunny: she is gunna do chappa soon i kno!!!

world war is soon cumin at our house and i dun even hav dad rite nw who can save me cuz he is out of city:cheesy:

4fd1e6f4ce9c2.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom